StrikeitRich's Workshop

• Thread starter StrikeitRich
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StrikeitRich

K i decided to just start a new thread with everything in it all at once so i dont gotta keep track of them all.

I currently got Apollo 13 BX's at 50 days flowering, Ogiesel will be moving into the flowering tent in about a week when the apollos finish, then i got a bunch of apollo 13 bx, ogiesel, and salmon creek kushs in soil to fill in the gaps. Also in about a week ill be getting Querkel, Swiss Cheese, Master Kush, and an Apoll 13 Bx set to take place of the four apollos ill be choppin down next week. Sounds like allot of work. but hell someone has to do it.

This is where ill be putting all updates, and such about what i got going on and all.

Apollo 13 BX
11-47b.jpg

Ogeisel
6-10.jpg

Soil buddies
Picture_00411.jpg

I use AN nutes with hydro
Veg.
Veg_Nute_Line_up.jpg

Flower
Flower_Nute_Line_up.jpg

And FF grow,bloom, and tiger for soil with ammenaties.

My set up includes a 5X8X9 tent, and closet. With 1000 Watts HPS MH for tent (soon to be 2000watts) and a 6X4foot T5 bay for the closet. I grow in 5 gallon DWC bubble buckets all individual feed and tested.

DWCBucket.JPG

11-40b.jpg

11-40c.jpg

Tent.JPG

SetupVeg2011-6.JPG

Also i prefer to grow in the SCRoG style of grow too.

Peace & Puffs,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Apollo 13 BX

@ 50 days

Camera died on me...

11-50a.JPG

11-50.JPG

Also one of the Salmon Creek Kush seeds cracked, but died shortly afterwards, cause when i finally looked in hole it was brown and shrivled up sooo... yeah dont know what happend there.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

SuperCropShot

this is a pic of the Ogiesel Pheno 1. I'm trying to slow her stretch and branch her out to up the yeilds. I may have pinched her one to many times.. Oh well she's a biotch and can take it. lol.

6-19SuperCropShot.JPG

I redid there mix using DI water with a PPM of 0.5 starting out.

Actual Mix is:

• 3 Gallons DI water
  • Protekt 2tsps
  • B52 0.75floz
  • Senzyme 0.50floz
  • SensiGrow A 1.50floz
  • SensiGrow B 1.50floz
  • PH down (NitricAcidConcentrate)
  • PH up (KOH PostasiumHydroxide)
PPMs 950
PH 5.68
Temp water 70.0f
Room temp 78.0f
Room Humi 68.0%

These girls seem to be taking all kinds of punishment. And keep tickin. They also seem to have an incredible hunger. So far no burn whatsoever. And i've kinda been letting the PPM spike near refill time and nope no burn...:) I like, I like. Also the Stems are just incredible in girth. When i get em trimed up ill take a pic. They have now been in Veg state for 80 days.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

6-21 Projex

Updates.

Ogiesels Pheno 2 and 1 @ 84 days veg.
Ogiesels_1_and_2.jpg

These guys will be joinin the ogiesels next run in the tent.
Soil_buddies.jpg

Ogiesel_soil.jpg

Youngins.jpg

Mothers
Mothers.jpg

Salmon Creek Kush only one seed made it...
and shes weak and floppy....
SalmonCreekKush.jpg

Apollo 13 BX.
Srry bout the HPS but these girls are getting fat. @52 days Flowering
CanapyHPS1.jpg

CanapyHPS.jpg

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Stem Girth

Just wanted to share these pics. They are going to be a pain to train into the screans, but hell i'll get her slapped into place soon enough. I'm sure the 1000watt MH will make her blow up.:mad0233:

@85 days Veg under T5's
Ogiesel Pheno 1
pheno1_girth.JPG

Pheno 2
pheno2_girth.JPG

#2 is a beast.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Apollo 13 BX @ 53 days

Starting to show all her faces. And raises a question.....

Taken right at lights out.
11-53.jpg

11-53a.jpg

11-53b.jpg

11-53c.jpg

This Cola is Very dif, and makes me wonder if i got a sister clone, or mix up...?
She smells dif sorta funkier or cheeseeish..?Ill keep her seperate when i chop and also ill cure seperate too..
11-53d.jpg

11-53e.jpg

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Free at last

All her bindings have been released, and shes been given her first real prunin. In a week or so i'll fit her under her future home, and then back into her screen.. he he.

@ 85 daysish Veg under T5s

(OHh im lifting branches closest to me with arm thats why branches look so Verticle closest to camera.. I thought it looked a little odd. FYI.)

This girl stinks; Pheno 2
FreePheno2.JPG

She is catching up now that shes back in the middle of the light; Pheno 1
FreePheno1.JPG

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Ogiesels 1 and 2

These girls are going to be fun to SCRoG with.

Pheno 1 is in bucket #5 (Closest to Soil buddies)
Pheno 2 is in bucket #6 (Back of Closet)

6-23.JPG

They are just massive.. Atleast I think so.

Peace,
S i R

G

gooey

like the training, very close to what i do in soil, lots of bending and pinching...girls look super green for that late in flower? you push any nitrogen in bloom? do you let em fade at all or do they get cut that green? looks dank, keep it up,,,peace n puffs from the mitten

S

StrikeitRich

Nitrogen in bloom

Yes I do use a little of the kelp seaweed(MaxiCrop, Green Bag in pic of Veg Nutes), but only for a week, and only if I think they need it. I use about 1 and a half total tsps for 3 gallons of DI water, but otherwise its just AN 2part base and addatives. Ohh and I do this usually in week 5.. The seaweed stuff really stains ur roots, and it lingers in the root mass for quite awhile.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

As far as weather or not I let my strain fade out or not... Well no I dont, but I do cut off nutrient supply for atleast two weeks befor chop. Usually causin them to fade some, but i've never grown this apollo before so I cannot give u an answer to ur question, but to say no, but yeah...? Maybe I dont understand you correctly..

Srry..

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

@ 56 days flowering

Taken after lights out.

Quick question, Does AnyOne, Remove the yellowing leaves or do u keep em on to allow the plant to suck out all nutrients and store thier wastes in the leaves right before it naturally dies? (Just Like in Nature with the Trees?) Just a random question?

Here are the ladies
@56 days flowering

11-56.jpg

11-56a.jpg

11-56b.jpg

11-56c.jpg

11-56d.jpg

11-56e.jpg

Does Anyone have any advise about trimming really in general, Do you trim the plant up before u hang or after hanging, On the plant or off? Do u Bag then Jar or just straight into the jar. How long u normally take to go from fresh cuttings to bags or jars? (with average humidity 55%) Any Tips or quick Tricks that are out there would be appreciated. One thing i was wondering what works best to get the resin off the sissors. Hexane. Ethonol, Methane? Just wondering?

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

QUESTIONABLE at Best...

K now after repeated differances between these two. I'm willing to go out there and say it... I got a MIX up.

This is the questionable plant.
11-56a.jpg

Anyone got any guesses as to what it may be?

Here is a leaf compare.
Questionable_.jpg

U notice the double teeth on the leaf edge. And thicker (obvious)
Just wanted to find info on this mystery plant. I'll be calling the grower i got her from to ask what possibilities there are.

I'm definatly going to re veg her and take a cutting and labeling her. Now im pissed i didnt take cuttings of her.:doh (EDIT; I did find 2 plants from soil buddies with the double teeth thing. Mother is void of them.)

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Seriously,:sign0065: no one ever seen a plant looking similar? Doesn't have that fuel smell or any citrus notes. It smells sorta earthy or Funkish, like Dirty smelling.

I'd appreciate any response I'm in the dark here.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Does anyone know ANY other strains with this double tooth edged leaf thing?

S

StrikeitRich

Tester Harvest

One cola from every plant taken befor lights on on the 57th day took bout an hour to trim er up. (Went Slow to get EVERY leaf possible) for Oil test. Hexane extraction.

Before
11-57.jpg

This is Apollo 13 BX she has SOOOOO much resin on sugar leafs just doing one cola caused sisors to jam up.

11-57a.jpg

11-57c.jpg

This is Mystery Plant
11-57d.jpg

Took a small piece to throw over dehumidifier for Quick Dry Test.

I know they are a little early, but thats why u test chop. id say 5 more days. Mystery plant maybe 2 more days. I like to have bout 35-40% amber.

Peace,
S i R

Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Looking awesome looks like your gonna have a wonderful harvest congrats

S

StrikeitRich

Thinkin the myster plant looks strikingly similar to the pic of Hazeman's Cheese X AWW. Anyone ever grow her out.

Ty for the kind words.

Peace,
S i R

S

StrikeitRich

Took before trimmin
Picture_00212.jpg

Cant wait till shes dried enough to test er out.

Peace,
S i R

Top Bottom