strong indica recommendations please

• Thread starter sinestro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sinestro

hi i have not really been buying seeds for a few years and want a few suggestions on a nice indica/indica dom strain. i want that typical indica stone with a nice taste. i can compromise on yeild and taste if the high is strong i want a really potent knock out bud.
thanks
Sinestro

symbiote420

symbiote420

Purple Kush - flavor, high yield, & potency.
LA Confidential - flavor, low yied, & potency.
I'm ordering Herijuana and it's a toss up between Chocolate Rain or Jackberry!
I've tore the net up, couldn't find one bad review of Herijuana! hope that helps!!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Bubba kush bro either cali connection or Dr.G has them you cant go wrong with bubba kush logic has some bubba on the bay now. hortilab's starbud would be a good one too

S

sinestro

nice one, thanks

im running grapefruit krush (grapfruit x bubba) emerald triangle, she is 3 weeks in and looking nice and smells really sweet citrus and a little peppery im very looking forward to this one.

ive been looking at herijuana and i will take a look at starbud

S

Sea Of Green

Black Domina.

I scored one free seed of it from a buddy a long time ago. Lucked out and got a female. I was gonna let her bud out real nice in a 1 gal., then trans. to a 3 gal. to reveg for clones. It was totally what I was looking for except for odor factor. I want as low an odor as possible for stealth. It was some really nice looking, good yielding, sweet smoking, and very potent stuff though. Really smooth, sweet, hashy, skunky with just a very subtle spicy note at the end. Not that burn your throat/explode your lungs type of skunky, just the perfect amount of it. But it was way too skunky smelling for growing under the radar indoors.

I've always regretted losing that strain, however, there's no room at the inn for skunky buds/clones. Wish I could have atleast grown it outdoors. But that one plant stunk my whole place up so bad I was sketchin' to the point of having those bad dreams at night..you know..the ones with the drug sniffing dogs barking and pawing at the front door and helicopters and shit. Not good...:sweating

I found something better than that though, in all regards(especially low odor stealthiness). And I'd still consider to be the best as far as for what you're talking about too. I've been growing it for quite awhile now. Shiskaberry baby! Oh yeah...now that's what I'm talkin' about!

The HC

The HC

The most knockout weed I've ever had was Northern Lights X Blueberry. I had two different batches of different quality (one from the club, one from the street, in this case the street weed was better and cheaper).

I have to note that I don't enjoy this strain, but it might be in your league.

S

sinestro

thanks again

i have done sensi star for a few years a not long ago.

i also run blue's which can be very couchlock etc if i let her go 9-10wks

K

kolah

Elephant Bud and Nightshade.

As of late I have been enjoying Shiskaberry for a nice indica sedative high.

BlackBart

BlackBart

Mota Rebel has a pile of indica based beans for sale . All kick ass in there own right .

JH420

JH420

Bubba is such a great indica...
Urkle is nice too...

I'd keep on eye out for Raskal's WhiteMaster or WhiteUrkle both due out in the near future.

T

TreFarmer

Katsu Bubba, Pre-98, Herijuana or any Indica from Mota, THSeeds MKUltra is my favorite as of today!
I like these threads:)

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Black Domina.

I scored one free seed of it from a buddy a long time ago. Lucked out and got a female. I was gonna let her bud out real nice in a 1 gal., then trans. to a 3 gal. to reveg for clones. It was totally what I was looking for except for odor factor. I want as low an odor as possible for stealth. It was some really nice looking, good yielding, sweet smoking, and very potent stuff though. Really smooth, sweet, hashy, skunky with just a very subtle spicy note at the end. Not that burn your throat/explode your lungs type of skunky, just the perfect amount of it. But it was way too skunky smelling for growing under the radar indoors.

I've always regretted losing that strain, however, there's no room at the inn for skunky buds/clones. Wish I could have atleast grown it outdoors. But that one plant stunk my whole place up so bad I was sketchin' to the point of having those bad dreams at night..you know..the ones with the drug sniffing dogs barking and pawing at the front door and helicopters and shit. Not good...:sweating

I found something better than that though, in all regards(especially low odor stealthiness). And I'd still consider to be the best as far as for what you're talking about too. I've been growing it for quite awhile now. Shiskaberry baby! Oh yeah...now that's what I'm talkin' about!

agreed**

T

TreFarmer

Black Domina.

Used to be one of my favorite in the late 90s then some people stopped caring and the quality dropped of completely! It is avail locally of course, but still not doing it for me! Where oh where did THAT BD get off to?
And the Dutch Treats, just acquired the Shiva... we'll see!:P

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Some I can recommend based on strength, which is something i struggle to find in most strains, some do it for me real nice though. Here they aree..
-A good purple kush will do the trick.
-Emperor OG (idk genetics, local SC club ALWAYS has it, same bud everytime)
-LA Confid (actually growing this right now) Usually good shit.
-Wow (also unknown genetics)

SCARHOLE

SCARHOLE

Used to be one of my favorite in the late 90s then some people stopped caring and the quality dropped of completely! It is avail locally of course, but still not doing it for me! Where oh where did THAT BD get off to?
And the Dutch Treats, just acquired the Shiva... we'll see!:P

Pyramid seeds Osiris is black domina x NL.
I believe that NL crossing it would help with odor.
I'm going to germ one today.

B

Biggestpothead

Bubba
Sensi star
Aurora indica
NL
White rhino
Purp
Most kushes (not og's)
Or let any indica go too long until the THC turns into cbd:ninja

S

sinestro

ok thanks for the input, any idea whos doing a good representation of bubba from seed? i have a bubba cross at the moment which is growing well and stinks of lemony citrus funk.

symbiote420

symbiote420

I hear Cali Connects pre-98 Bubba is pretty good, I just ordered some of Mota's Double Koosh from the Farm that looks a lot like the old school bubba I remember, I also heard a lot of people on the farm talking about Raskals' White Bubba too!!

S

sinestro

any more suggestions? I know i will go with happy brother from karma but want another strain

Top Bottom