Strongest Berry Flavor?

• Thread starter SuperDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SuperDank

What strain have you smoked with THE strongest berry flavor?

Ive grown:

dj short true blue = barely any berry taste

paradise seeds whiteberry = mild berry taste

bcbuddepot da purps = very very strong berry taste but like most purple strains mediocre potency

Blaze

Blaze

Certain cuts of Blue Dot, but I haven't seen that strain around in years. I've also smoked some Strawberry Kush that a buddy in Humboldt grew that had distinctive strawberry taste to it.

My favorite though is the Lemonaid 2000 - some phenos taste just like pink lemonaid. Yes, lemons are technically berries.

I've also done the DJ True Blue and the Original Blueberry; most did not taste like berry. I did get one pheno of the True Blue that tasted like that fake blue flavor you get in candy.

Ironically the cross I did with the Original Blueberry tastes and smells far more like blueberry than the Original did.

Venom818

Venom818

u need to search for the right blueberry cut if your looking for a berry flavor i smoked a sample of dj's blueberry that tasted like blueberry's till the last hit the most amazing flavor not a light berry flavor but more like we were blowing blueberry muffins haha

N

nelson1100

Dj's Blue moonshine from years ago. Sannied BB indica is very nice.
peace,
Nelson.

G

Green Supreme

Sweet Blue{Spice of Life} aka Chimera's Sweetest Sativa and the old 96 Blueberries by DJ. Peace GS

Top Bottom