Strongest Indica???

• Thread starter East Coast Pro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

East Coast Pro

I'm looking for a Indica for guerilla growing.. i want you guys advice on the strongest ones so i can have something that will knock my know it all buddies on their ass!!! Please also list the seedbank for each strain you list...

K

kolah

Nightshade will cement your ass to a sofa. Heavy Duty Fruity knocks a wallop too. Both claim to be 90+% indica. (also depends on how it's grown)

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Yeah, I agree, Heavy Duty Fruity is a knockout.
I like the effects of good purple for an indica myself.
But I had a cut years ago that went by name Fat Albert that was straight frostiness with a major kick! Was one of those rare ones where you tell folks not too overdue it and they would smoke up and be astounded with it's potency.
Rockstar hits pretty good, good Romulan can hit hard too

E

East Coast Pro

Thanks guys!! Anyone else got some strains worth checking out?

B

Beasters X Haze

Sensi star but I've heard the new stock might not be any good anymore?

K

kes5480

Next Generation's Afghani Kush is "pure indica".
This is a couple pics of mine 28days into flower.
Its my first time growing it so I cant say how the smoke is. But it the most beautiful plant in the garden.
PB210050.JPG
PB210049.JPG
PB210052.JPG
PB210053.JPG
PB210051.JPG

Im gonna run some of these clones i took from this plant next run but im gonna let em grow natural... no topping or training, wanna do a sog maybe...

peace
keS
:passingjoint:

E

East Coast Pro

KES awesome plant bro!! What did you do, just top it? Be sure you to message me or post on here with a smoke report!!!

Unit541

Unit541

Sannies Herijuana does it for me every time. I hand it out with a disclaimer that says "don't make any f*ckin' plans...".

redman420

redman420

corleone kush from cali connection its Pre98 bubba kush X tahoe Og Kush its very stong.

Latest posts

Top Bottom