Kryptonite OG
Fire OG
Mars OG
Earth OG
XXX OG
University Hills OG
Private Reserve OG
and so on...
I know it all comes down to preference but which would have the heaviest indica effect of all the OG cuts available? Any help would be appreciated.

Rushoe

Rushoe

I don't know about all them other og's but if you can get the tahoe grab it.....the fire is good one i have tried whitefire real bomb shit bro..the larry for me is kinda mellow.haven't tried the ha....i have tried the xxx it kool ...as for the rest of the ones u have named they sound kinda bull shit names to me but who knows ....if you can grab that tahoe or the fire og.tahoe great indica grade a bud!

T

Tron

I dunno half of the those, but I have the fire, tahoe, and larry...

Tahoe is my pick... Makes me feel like I'm falling down and coming up at the same time...

Are you just looking for strong strains or does it half to say og on it???

D

digging

From your user name and location it would look like your from Canada.

Do yourself a huge favor and check out www.drgreenthumb.com he's in Ottawa.

You will find exactly what you are looking for there.

Happy farming !!!

CBF

CBF

Supporter
FO OG aka face-off is the word

Haven't had it myself, friend says most potent he's ever had, he's had just about most any of the OGs and most of the cuts floating around

Beloved the plant is a S1 off the triangle cut

CBF

G

ganjherbsmoke

I hear the sugar cut and the la creme cut are about the best legend comin up real close
A club in so cal used to sell sugar og and ppl from the bay and even further north were driving down just to get an 8th there was a 2-3 hour wait and ppl waited lol

P

primeform

I hear the sugar cut and the la creme cut are about the best legend comin up real close
A club in so cal used to sell sugar og and ppl from the bay and even further north were driving down just to get an 8th there was a 2-3 hour wait and ppl waited lol

are these available in clone only?

M

Married2Mary

Premium Member
Supporter
I thought the FaceOff OG was the best from 50 S1's from the Ghost cut.. Could be wrong but thought thats what I read.. Heard it melts your face off.. I've got 20 S1's of the Ghost and if thats true, makes me want to pop'em..

Venom818

Venom818

crazy never heard the face off being the best know that i think about never even heard of the face off

strongest og i have ever tried is the loompa's headband which is just a dank ass og and i have sampled alot of og's in my time

MarijuanaBaybee

MarijuanaBaybee

hummmmmmmm ^^ i never herd or sugar og at all and honestly i think who ever makes trip from the bay to so cal for an 8th is str8 flipin yo cuzzzzzz on top of the drive they would have to wait 2 or 3 hours for there stuff that hahaha i really got to see this bud and try it for my self any pics of it anyone?

D

deezy

where is the legend floatin around at? I'd give my left nut to get that cut back

I

ibTheMan

Isnt that Tahoe X Alien?

yes it is, how would it be alien og if there was no alien in it.

im smoken some lemon og right now, im not sure if thats its real name but thats what i named it, the first hit is strong lemon then its like smoken hash till the bowls gone, cough your brains out(in ah good way), i dont think its the strongest but its pretty dam strong.
you could run that shit over with ah car and it wouldnt be flat,lol

Lemon og 001
500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

So many OG's out there..... Seems like theres a new one every month. I have my own Purple Kush x SFV OG. Gave it to a dispensary and I found out they were selling it as Platinum Kush....

homebrew420

homebrew420

That's interesting^^ there are a few strains that are some OG x Urkle, and a Bubba x Urkle that have the attached Platinum name..

I am currently growing the xxx and that shit makes me shake, like I am shivering. If i stretch out really good it stops for a few minutes but kicks back in within a fwe min.
Heall strong and that flavor it almost unmatched as far as I tried anyway. You can drink a strong IPA beer and taste the XXX even after the beer. FIRE

Peace

Illmind

Illmind

it's honestly about getting your cut dialed in. but besides that if i could get my hands on any of em it'd be legend, f cut, and def real fire cut. face off sound kill, and i know cbf knows the drill but any more info on the face off cut? i had an unknown og recently that smelled so strong of pinesol and fuel u could literally taste it. also lingered in sinuses awhile and made people close by start sneezing. taste was same

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
killer haze cross will beat up OG's....Ooopps I did't say that! :) Never mind

It funny because where am i people swear by the haze and if ya cross the sea people do swear by OG's.

Top Bottom