STS sprayin foo!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

Trying to ease into this after all the stuff has arrived. :wtf: Picking up a load of clones this coming week ,looking to do more femmed crosses rather than S1's. To me S1's of other's work is pure disrespect unless it's given freely. Here's some of the moms coming so let me know what you'd like to see reversed and then spank some ladies with-

SkunkVa Chemdog 91
Socal Master kush
Chem#4
Triangle
CandyChem
SourD
WiFi
Mass.SuperSkunk
pre-98 Bubba

Clones i've selected-
LungCandy ( KK's strawberry Cough x Rez's Strawberry Diesel)
Rebel OG (Triangle OG x LBL)
Yooper kush ( Tahoe OG x LBL)
Dogman ( Chem#4 x SensiStar)
C-99 -IBL not sure who's work?
Loran's Honu,Bluemountainberry and LBL
YzerKush( SFV OG x SensiStar)
Novacaine (SensiStar x LBL)
Pahoehoe (WiFi x Hawaiian Cherry Bomb)
BananaBubba (Banana Kush x Bubba)
PurpleMooseJuice ( Urkle x Purple Indica bx)
Bearhug ( U-Dub x SensiStar)
88' G-13/HP bx1( G-13/HP x Mikado x G-13/HP)

SFV OG and my old pre-98 Bubba is in house.
Twisted Fruit - looking at 14 ladies from seed, looking for the "Pink CountryTime Lemonaide" pheno

Marks370z

Marks370z

I'd like to see some Socal master kush, candy chem, wifi, and MassSSkunk.

Mmm, this will be interesting indeed!

I'll be following this intently. :)

Positive vibes sent your way my friend.

S

shavits

Whoooo weee Mota id like to see them all! But more specifically Id love to see some So Cal Master Kush, Skunk VA91, SFV and whatever else you create! Very excited to see what you come up with Mota, peace!

Natural

Natural

I'm into good yielding flavor bombs right now bro...can't go wrong with that sort of thing.
But as far as focusing on elite status..
I like the idea of some Chemdog #4 or some sfv mixed with super skunk...a new kind of giesel
sfv has such good flavor...I think it would pair well with any of the other clones
honestly..i don't think you can screw up with any of the stuff you listed Mota..good luck with everything..looking forward to it!

edit: oh ya and some 91 skunk vA with some MSS would be interesting too.

Last edited:
erovinnaC

erovinnaC

Cool thread mota. Endless possibilities!

Here's a couple combos that come to mind that I would love to see available;

SCMK x Bear Hug
'91 x Bear Hug
TK x Bear Hug
Sour Diesel x Bear Hug
Banana Bubba x Bear Hug

MSS x TK
MSS x Sour Diesel
MSS x '91
MSS x GHASH bx1
MSS x Pahoehoe

'91 x Novacaine
'91 x Yzer Kush
'91 x PMJ

WiFi x Banana Bubba
TK x Banana Bubba
Chemdog #4 x Banana Bubba

Pahoehoe x Twisted Fruit

Last edited:
devilrays

devilrays

I like the whole list of moms. Lots of possibilities with everything you just posted. Should be some very nice crosses to come out of that.

MrG

MrG

The pinconning purple paralyzer will be in the stable soon. I talked to my boy that has it and he told me he had a buddy taking care of it and it got spider mites. So he took it back to his place to clean it up before we get cuts/clones of it. Also I'm gonna be getting the original jacks cleaner! It was one of my personal fav's. The flavor is incredible, it should make a killer parent.
I also have
Deathstar
Green crack ( not sure if I want to breed with it)
Bros Grimm pineapple cut c-99
Ac/dc
gsc (forum and ogkb cuts)
Gorilla glue#4
These 3 have been tested by iron labs
WiFi ( different cut then mota) tested 26% total content
Nycd x deep chunk- tested at 27%
Vanilla kush( not positive about it being vanilla kush but it a super dope kush) tested just under 22%

The only reason I haven't gotten to work on breeding any of these is I have been contemplating just doing a fem run but I really like working with strong, stinky males. Maybe I will do a regular run and a fem run with them all?

MrG

MrG

^Auto flower^
I also have been working my auto flower line and man is it gonna be the kill. The structure of it blows most autos out of the water. This isn't a stick bud, it grows big ass plants. Here are a few pics! The leaves are angled downward from the very

Triangle/Chemdog D x sweet tooth #4 has multiple branching points coming directly out of the middle of the fan leafs stalk. One fan leaf started 3 separate branches and they're putting weight on? During the veg period I had noted that the petiole's were incredibly hard to cut, it was like cutting a decent size branch off! Has anybody seen this before, just curious

20140423 125654
20140423 125636
20140423 125425
20140423 125356
20140423 125300

Latest posts

Top Bottom