STS sprayin foo!

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

What up Big Mota I hope all is good witcha! I was just wondering how the fem project is coming along? Peace bro!

Old habits are hard to break! lol I got 2 projects left with males and then i'll make the switch. I'm lining up the females and getting them cloned. First batch i'll have the NunyaOG and Yooper kush ladies hit with reversed Yooper pollen.

Jetlifer

Jetlifer

Glue x anything on that list :greyalien:. Ghash x Cindy :angelic: I could go on & on......(check your profile when you get a sec plz mota) keep the dank coming!!!!!!:woot:

S

shavits

Hey @Motarebel some old habits are not ment to be broken! I for one am fine with male/female beans! But if you are doing some fems I wouldnt mind grabbing a few! Its almost Christmas time ya know;)! Will you still be doing your original plans with the fems? That old school OG sounds dope! Peace!

S

shavits

@Motarebel that lung candy stud you have selected is a winner! He is doing work! It would be nice to see Lung Candy Master Kush! I think that would be a power house indica! Yum!

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Sounds to me like I better stock up on Mota's new releases and some of the older ones like Yooper and Rebel yell.

Any you guys ever notice just how damn clever Mota is in naming his strains?

Go Spartans, crush them arrogant Buckeyes!

C

CBGB

I for one would really enjoy runnin some fireOG s1. I would be willing to bet you would have multiple keepers in a pack. I like running things that make it hard to choose which one is the keeper cuz they are all amazing. I think FireOG S1s would give you that problem.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Theres only one og cut that i know of that gets that kind of attn.

S

shavits

@Motarebel nice to see you get around to this project! What pollen do you plan on using? I remember you saying something about an old school og or yooper kush pollen! Either way im excited to see what ya come up with!

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Old habits are hard to break! lol I got 2 projects left with males and then i'll make the switch. I'm lining up the females and getting them cloned. First batch i'll have the NunyaOG and Yooper kush ladies hit with reversed Yooper pollen.
Nunya translates to "None uh' ya' business!"
So what is Nunya OG?
Mota...can't you give us a hint? Please?

Motarebel

Motarebel

Nunya didn't make the cut. I found an awesome smelling Sour Turbo , A-13, C99, Rebel99(Rebel OG x C99) and Cindorilla(GG#4 x C99) ladies. Now what lady is gonna step up and be a man? :eek: Second run I'll use either the HA-OG or Legend OG.

B

barefoot

Twisted Fruit............Country Time...............

ganj on............................

Top Bottom