Stuart Scott...

• Thread starter jlr42024
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jlr42024

jlr42024

We lost another great one way to soon unfortunately and for those like myself who've watched Stu since the 90's on espn 2 then of course sports center that replayed all night and for sports guys it was like watching mtv in that you could just leave the tv on espn and haven just seen the show you would still be entertained enough by stu and rich to let it play in the background all night while hanging out. Stuart brought the voice of the people (all people) to sports broadcasting and analysis in a way that united a generation at a time when all news was in print or on tv and not at our finger tips. His contributions to sports broadcasting didn't influence the way it's done now he created it!
He lived his life his way staying extremely active and more positive then a large % of us healthy people! We all need to take a lesson from Stu's play book and live positive, do for others and put family above all else!
Have a tremendous new year farmers and please take a minute to hug a loved one you never know when it will be your last....

jlr42024

jlr42024

would have thought there'd be more of the younger guys who grew up with Stu on SC each night before school or early am practices? i guess it really is a show of just how young i am in this game i suppose even though I'm in my mid thirties.
GO SEAHAWKS!

SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

He was Always as (Cool as the other side of the Pillow) .. even in his Toughest Times...(See Espy's Perseverance award)
BoooYah... Staurt (Stew) Scott ... R.I.P. ~!! more than just a Broadcaster or Reporter.

Skuna Tuna

Skuna Tuna

RIP Stuart Scott BooYah!

would have thought there'd be more of the younger guys who grew up with Stu on SC each night before school or early am practices? i guess it really is a show of just how young i am in this game i suppose even though I'm in my mid thirties.
GO SEAHAWKS!

GO HAWKS!!! pumped for Saturday!

Top Bottom