Stuck! First Time Grower

• Thread starter SBHigh
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Blakeus

Blakeus

Lol I'm a inexperienced grower and not here to argue but instead of you guys bickering on his post give him your conclusion from the pictures posted an leave it alone. Ps my first post stands drop you light to like 1 foot or so from the plants also throw a small oscillating fan near it on low to help the stalk thicken up from all the stretching it did.

Planter01

Planter01

Idk but the suggestion that " overall they look good" is supportive but not accurate. I sure don't want to see my girls looking like that. I would bet on not enough light or that the light is just to far away. The recommendation of getting some wind on them is sound, just be really careful with the fan. They would love to bend over but you don't want to break them.

xenon730

xenon730

No but 2 have died now that I'm dealing with a whole new problem of gnats. Honestly I think imma just start over. @RedEyeShaggy
fungus gnats are annoying but typically don't kill plants. you sure that's all that's going on?

Planter01

Planter01

Cut your loses SB and start over. Your just wasting your time and they are not responding. Out with the old and in with the new.

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
Ive been using bottled water room temperature. as for the soil im using royal gold tupur
Most bottled water has stuff added for flavor unless its distilled water I would just use tap and let it sit out in a bucket for 24 hours.

RedEyeShaggy

RedEyeShaggy

ah ya I know what you mean another one of my plants died as well @SBHigh it sucks but ya I'm starting over as well, its all about learning haha

CarleeF

CarleeF

They look like they're stretching- i would bring the light closer and make sure not to over water.

Indica13

Indica13

I recently attempted to start growing my own plants. Everything seemed to be going well until I noticed the plants just kind of been at a standstill. I dont know if its the lighting or soil. I just want to figure out what can i do from this point. btw the plants are starting to fall.
If you are growing in Tupur you will need nutes immediately.. After my sprouts pop up from the tupur I use 1/4th strength until they seem like they are going. As far as the stretch is concerned , yes lower your light down.
My girls are now 2 weeks old.šŸ˜ topped,fimned and lst from node #3.
20190428 110234

Latest posts

Top Bottom