Student Arrested After Smoking Joint During Pro-Pot Essay At School

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cali smoke

Cali smoke

Student Arrested After Smoking Joint During Pro-Pot Essay At School
Updated: 11:23 am PDT June 2, 2009

PURDY, Wash. -- A student presenting an essay at Peninsula High School in Purdy on Tuesday morning took out a marijuana joint, lit it, and began smoking it, police said.

According to Pierce County sheriff's detective Ed Troyer, the student smoked the joint during his essay supporting the legalization of marijuana.

He then finished his essay, sat down, finished smoking the joint and then ate the end after it was fully smoked.

The teacher of the class contacted the school resources officer, a Pierce County sheriff's deputy, who found a small residual amount of marijuana on the student, Troyer said.

The student, a 17-year-old junior with a 3.7 grade-point average, was arrested on charges of possession of marijuana by Pierce County deputies and booked into Remann Hall in Tacoma.

MileHighChic

MileHighChic

Wow...impressive little student. Some people were not that impressed, I guess. Hope he gets off..way to defend your rights!

K

KingCrimson

he had a 3.7 gpa?! am I the only one that wants to read the essay?

I

indodoja

pnw rawks! the whole west coast..is just..a different world.

D

Donk Frog

When are they goning to learn....People who toke ....are the smartest on the planet...3.7GPA...bet none of his anti-weed teachers or cops had them grades in High school... :)

K

keenstylie

wow

I give this lil dude made credit for havin the balls to do that.. I just dont know why he didn't eat the rest of the shit he had on him, and just been like ":mooning FU DETECTIVE ED TROYER, you loser." Get my lawyer i dont know what pot your talking about...:damnhippie:

@Frog- I agree with you 100% the smartest people all through history toked,grew,and used hemp.

R

Rural_GrowOp

Thats awesome. That kids balls are so big they can't possibly fit in his pants! Talk about activism.

N

Nuglover

Little man's balls clank when he walks. Brave little dude.

S

StonedOwl

I wanna smoke a fat spliff with that dude.

They can't do much to him if all they found was some residual Cannabis on em. He'll be smokin up at home in no time.

G

Ganjalover

At least the teacher let him finish both the essay and the spliff

T

Titoon_29

he got balls for sure...

i ve presented twice some essays about legalization at my engineer school... but didnt bring any sample with me ^^ still everybody could see some picts of my grows, teachers included... they just didn t know it was mine...

very interesting debates indeed... so many people with no clue of what cannabis is....

+++

I

ismokepot

Marc would only be proud and happy if he could figure out a way to steal some $$$$$ from this kid (like he did to his 1000's of past customers)..........

E

Equality4All

Props

I give this kid props. I really wish this would get more media attention, because weed should be legal, and maybe this is an opportunity to take the first step. I also have a GPA of 3.7 and smoke everyday. There is no reason why it shouldnt be legal, or at least for cancer or AIDS patients. Does anyone have the link to the speech?

H

HitTheHazards

haha PHS!

HAHA, I have a ton of buddies that graduated from PHS. I went to their homecoming in '05. You gotta understand that PHS is a rural high school with PLENTY of quality bud around, growers and suppliers. Washington is a VERY liberal state and I've considered doing some similar shit, just never followed through.
Props to Purdy! Props to PHS! and props to THE EVERGREEN STATE! Keep fighting.

and... keep up that 3.7gpa! crush their stereotypes!

A

Attis

Awesome

I bet this kid becomes a well known advocate in the years to come. Many people believe in what he does, but not to many people are willing to do what he did. 3.7 gpa would've gotten him into most any university, and now, depending on what he is charged with may keep him out. I think he has a lot of potential and an example of an american who is willing to stand up... and go down, for what he believes in. Hopefully they aren't too hard on the kid.

K

Kalcu

Well, really even for college that is a dramatic rebellion to authority; nothing to do with the weed, just peoples desire to rebel and sometimes mob mentalities.

Nice GPA, that helps out; in fact the free publicity through smoking a joint, showing that cannabis users can have a brain. People like me, never had a good GPA; to busy observing life. Not much point trying to be the smartest dead guy ever, unless it's spiritual knowledge.

Latest posts

Top Bottom