Student Arrested After Smoking Joint During Pro-Pot Essay At School

• Thread starter Cali smoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Simple Simon

Yea the kid has balls, but being a minor does not help the cause. This is just my opinion.-----SS

S

Steve Zissou

brave little kid. its funny how he didnt get arrested for smoking it, he was arrested for residual pieces that they charged him for posession with.:anim_09::rollj:

K

Krypto1

brave little kid. its funny how he didnt get arrested for smoking it, he was arrested for residual pieces that they charged him for posession with.:anim_09::rollj:

i got tested in highschool for smokeing pot in a bathroom LONG AGO...and they pulled out this sticky pad sheet that they put on your hands...and it cant test if you have touched THC in the past!!! its crazy shit only if he had a bottle of Antibacterial gel he would of been golden.

Delta-9 Labs

Delta-9 Labs

Breeder
Supporter
Big Ups! for standing up to your rights! Highest respect goes out to this guy. Cheers mates, Ed at Delta-9 Labs

D

Dankman

Reminds me of High School when I would blow hits through my girlfriends classroom door. It was right by the exit so I got away with it a few times before they stationed a guard outside the door. Haha...too funny.But yes,kudos to the kid for having the guts to act out on his beliefs. Maybe if more people could understand the use and effects of marijuana it would of been legalized already?

Moe Danks

Moe Danks

that's one kid with two big ass balls, mad props to him. i remember i wanted to have a debate in debate class for medical marijuana in Michigan, but the teacher wouldn't allow it. but i think it was because he knew i smoked weed and would win the debate, making marijuana look good and no one wants that. and fuck it was part of his essay... FREEDOM of SPEECH!!! :smiley_joint: sorta.
good luck to this kid, hope all goes good with. would be nice to see him doin big things in the future.

P

Papa_kush

hell yeah what a badass. kids got balls. I think I would've probably done better in h.s. had my teachers not been forced to smell my lovely odor =]

S

StonedOwl

I like the end, how he outline all the rational reasons people who don't smoke pot should want it legalized as well.
I'm gonna try and remember that part.

G

Gorrillagrower

Way to go young man. Now thats how you put your nuts on the block for something that you believe in. BIG PROPS commin your way. Fight the power!!!!!!

J

jarjarstinks

like his style. thought about doing the same thing many times. he followed through. just need to tweak the execution a lil bit. much respect and props.

SebastianBowling

SebastianBowling

Of course, you can look at this situation in different ways, he is a very brave guy and I don’t think that it is worth judging him severely for this offense, but I don’t think that the emu should be proud of this, since he did not act very respectfully towards the teacher and the police officers.

Top Bottom