Stumped and mystified over this gal.

• Thread starter Waldo1913
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Waldo1913

Waldo1913

I can't wrap my head around this gal here. It looks as if all the stems are battling to become the main cola. Or will it develop into multiple colas. Has anyone encountered this shape of plant? Or is it just a oddball? It is a Kritical Orange Krush. I also included a photo of my other KOK which appears to be typical in shape. Both beans came from the same batch. Thanks fellow farmers
IMG_20210723_171958132.jpg
Stumped and mystified over this gal 2

Jakecan

Jakecan

What is this strain? I had a White Widow that kinda looked the same or looks kinda like a Spanish bush. Honestly I think this strain would be killer for scrolling. I bet you could have a nice matt of buds. In the second photo is that just the natural growth of the plant or did you do any topping?

Waldo1913

Waldo1913

What is this strain? I had a White Widow that kinda looked the same or looks kinda like a Spanish bush. Honestly I think this strain would be killer for scrolling. I bet you could have a nice matt of buds. In the second photo is that just the natural growth of the plant or did you do any topping?
Hello! Yeah the strain is Kritical Orange Krush or Orange Kreme. Something like that. The bottom photo is the one that has me scratching my head. The first pic is what I consider typical. I did not top or use nutes of any kind. Just planted the bean and let her ride.

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

It's time to feed it. The plant is normal. The yellowing at the bottom says 'feed me'.

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Some strains have different dominance. I have a deathstar strain that branches out naturally instead of straight up. One in flower now that is 4 feet wide with no training and not even 4 feet high. Had others that wanted to hit the ceiling out of the gate lol. Tied down, topped, supercropped for the ones that wanna get tall

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

Long veg but still I barely touched this plant and it just wants to be wide

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I have a cut that grows that way. It can really benefit from training. If you keep it as a mom, you may have to prune to keep it from becoming a dense bush that harbors mold.

This is the way she flowers — the "main bud" is only slightly larger than the end buds on the other branches. (One of these three got a different potting mix. Can you take a wild guess as to which one?)
IMG 6624

(Ignore the plant you see toward the upper left corner. That one is completely different.)
You can see the "main bud" of the darker girl on the left.

The structural issue with plants like this is the branches like to parallel the main stalk.

Top Bottom