Stumpy's House

• Thread starter Stumpy420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stumpy420

Stumpy420

It's hard to tell from the pic. It looks like some N wouldn't hurt it. It needs a fair amount of nutes during the stretch.

No idea on the banana peel.

As for the flip, I don't think you have time to wait. But I've not grown that plant before.
That's the taller pheno starfighter x yeti 3. Still not as tall as the big chippers I grow. I'm about to go downstairs and check on her.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

How is that baby girl I sent you @Junk? Has she gotten to good veg growth yet?

Junk

Junk

She's a little stalled atm. Haven't had the time to spend with it. But it will make it.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Been limpy since I put her in the 400w hps. She WAS only under 100w hps roughly, so it might have slightly shocked her. I fed her 1 tablespoon of
1508867920266 1112502887
yesterday with her watering, just top dressed. It was just about a sprinkle over the whole top. Her nodes are grown bigger since the last picture (on the page before this). Temp on the floor is reading 80f with the tent door open, 30% humidity. With it closed it was reading 90f and 40% humidity. After I water again I plan on watering her with 1 gallon of water with 5 ml gh micro and 1/2 teaspoon of Epsom salt. Her roots should be set in real nice by now, and looks healthy.

So I'm solidly convinced that with the fire-berry kush I MUST stay ahead of her root size with pot size to get her to vegetative state.

Here is what the big girl looks like though.
I turned the hps off for color. How long does a shock from light intensity increase usually last? @Junk or @CharmCity915 or @Smerb

Smerb

Smerb

The hot shock. Can you dim the 400 watter? 90 degrees for flipping may have your bitches sagging their titties. Temps should hover at 75-78.

Junk

Junk

So I'm solidly convinced that with the fire-berry kush I MUST stay ahead of her root size with pot size to get her to vegetative state.
Some plants are like that. When they become root bound they start to flower. I usually toss them.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

The hot shock. Can you dim the 400 watter? 90 degrees for flipping may have your bitches sagging their titties. Temps should hover at 75-78.
The power supply is dimmable, but shouldn't I get a 250 bulb to dim it too? Running bulbs dimmed makes the color spectrum deteriorate (is what the nice lady at the hydro shop said). That or get a 250 full spectrum bulb?

@Junk
I really don't want to toss the root bound flowered. She smells and tastes AH-MAZING! Did you get your hands on something like that? Blackberry kush crossed with Purple Wildfire?

I haven't flipped yet but they are getting a 6 hour break, so 18/6 right now. I cleaned up underneath to promote more growth up top, and should be flipping sometime next week.
I put some bananas in a bucket of water to make some basic p-k tea. I will use it at a 9:1 ratio water:tea.

Smerb

Smerb

Color spectrum deteriation.
Well the sun isn't so hot in the spring as in summer. That lady may have been trying to get you to buy more stuff, $$$$$

Junk

Junk

Running bulbs dimmed makes the color spectrum deteriorate (is what the nice lady at the hydro shop said).

Yes. Unless you are running the bulb at the temp it's made to run at, the spectrum will be different than displayed.

But it's not the end of the world. And it's not destructive to the bulb. Some people go the other way with it, and slightly overpower their bulbs. I would way rather alter the spectrum a bit than run the plants too hot. Heat is the enemy. The enemy deserves no mercy...

You can keep the root bound flip plant if you like it. It just takes more effort to keep it. If you put it in a large pot from the beginning you can probably get 6 months out of it before needing to clone it again.

I'm lazy, so when I find those, I usually just toss them.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Color spectrum deteriation.
Well the sun isn't so hot in the spring as in summer. That lady may have been trying to get you to buy more stuff, $$$$$
I had asked her when I bought the power supply, why can't I think of the name of it lol, I asked her if it would be a problem to run a 400w bulb at 250w and that was her reply, I guess not running at 400 causes damage of some sort.

I'm blowing cold air in, like 55-65f, but with the tent door closed, top accessory holes open, at 400 I think the light is just too strong, cause it's still staying at 89f.

I guess I will turn it down and try and get the heat to at most 80f, but with no thermostat it's kinda tough to control temp.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Whats good stump how you been?
What up my friend, just gardening, working steady for a few months coming up on my money.
I successfully made weed peanut butter cookies that are some of the best I've had (not a ton of experience there) earlier this week. Peanut Butter cookies

THCdurk

THCdurk

Word glad to hear everything is good on your side brother. The cookies got you stoned ? Lol thats whatsbup bro

Junk

Junk

I had asked her when I bought the power supply, why can't I think of the name of it lol, I asked her if it would be a problem to run a 400w bulb at 250w and that was her reply, I guess not running at 400 causes damage of some sort.

I'm blowing cold air in, like 55-65f, but with the tent door closed, top accessory holes open, at 400 I think the light is just too strong, cause it's still staying at 89f.

I guess I will turn it down and try and get the heat to at most 80f, but with no thermostat it's kinda tough to control temp.

Wait, so do you have a 250w ballast and a 400w bulb? If that's the situation, scratch everything I said. Bc in that case, I really have no idea.

I have a 400w ballast, and 400w bulb, and I run the ballast at 75% most of the time, which is 300w.

89* won't kill the plants, but it will kill the plant's smell.

I've never flowered under them but maybe T5's would be good for you.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

Wait, so do you have a 250w ballast and a 400w bulb? If that's the situation, scratch everything I said. Bc in that case, I really have no idea.

I have a 400w ballast, and 400w bulb, and I run the ballast at 75% most of the time, which is 300w.

89* won't kill the plants, but it will kill the plant's smell.

I've never flowered under them but maybe T5's would be good for you.
It's a 400w ballast and bulb, ballast is dimmable to only 250w, and has a supercharged setting pretty much. Would make it run at I think 425w. No smaller bulbs around the house. I'm hoping she's perked back up I'm about to go check.

@THCdurk yeah man 1 and a half cookies got me stoned ALL day. I used 3.5 G or my big chipper and all the trim leaves I had on hand, 10.3 G. So a half bag into a stick and a half, didn't strain it nearly enough and only got a little less than a 1/2 cup of butter. But I bought cheese cloth today. I decarbed at 220 for 20 minutes then turned it up to 235 for 30 minutes, then simmered for only 40 minutes on the smallest flames I could keep a simmer. Cooled and made bomb cookies. I didn't mean to decarb at 2 different temps but it really worked great I think.

Fuckin cookies skyrocketed my tolerance though. It take a joint to the head to get stoned now. Blah!

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I turned my ballast down to 250w, the light seems more red. She was more perky today, and the new growth is coming in well and not droopy. I also gave her a good underneath trimming getting ready for lollipop then flip.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

20171029 173122
this is the bagseed plant I was growing in a green Dixie cup. Haven't tried it yet, and have it in a jar and have been burping here and there. Not really a strong smell and I'm past the green smelling burps. I'm gonna cure it til I run out of weed and I have been keeping money in my pocket.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I got the temp down to 82.3f, but because of the furnace in this room I think that's why my humidity is at 30%.. here she look sad but still growing new shoots.. could it be from the excessive tying down?

Latest posts

Top Bottom