Stunted autoflower - before and after transplantation

• Thread starter Takeiteasybreezy8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

Takeiteasybreezy8

I've had an autoflower that I started in a solo cup. It's been stunted for about 10 days now. 2 days ago I transplanted into a soil and perlite mix with 30% perlite.

I had nutrients I was giving it once a week but just after transplanting 2 days ago I switched to using sensi grow part a and b. Mixing 2ml per litre of each. I fed this morning because it seemed a little dry to the touch.

Humidity Is about 65 and temp is 20 Deg c

I typically water with those nutes then skip a day then water again.

IMG_20211209_080244.jpg

Stunted autoflower   before and after transplantation 2
Last edited:
S

sagadella

I'm having a similar experience and tried adding a couple drops of a 9-59-8 Bloom and root mix I had from my outdoor garden to the rockwool plug it was in and it started growing again. Unfortunately I had waited too long to figure it out- about 10 days of no growth- but as I'm completely new to cannabis and autos I just let her grow. Have nothing to lose and am learning so all a win. The third picture shows flowering is also delayed by what I guess to be about 10 to 14 days behind the other plant. These are both Critical Purple and sprouted at the same time 1/11/22.
TempImageEJeCm6
TempImagebCs6Pd
TempImagevvyBjp

T

TryingToGrow

Supporter
I'm having a similar experience and tried adding a couple drops of a 9-59-8 Bloom and root mix I had from my outdoor garden to the rockwool plug it was in and it started growing again. Unfortunately I had waited too long to figure it out- about 10 days of no growth- but as I'm completely new to cannabis and autos I just let her grow. Have nothing to lose and am learning so all a win. The third picture shows flowering is also delayed by what I guess to be about 10 to 14 days behind the other plant. These are both Critical Purple and sprouted at the same time 1/11/22.View attachment 1225335View attachment 1225336View attachment 1225337

your problem is an easy one, your plants are growing sideways.

S

sagadella

Yea! gravity is as screwed up as it gets here in eastern New Mexico!🤣

S

sagadella

Really- I looked for a cause for this but they are the correct orientation on my computer- would like to find a cause or a fix for future posts. Is there a thread for software issues? Couldn't find one.

Top Bottom