Stunted autoflowers?

• Thread starter Kushizle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Kushizle

Kushizle

Has anyone here ever severely stunted an auto flower in veg? I basically planted my outdoor autoflowers too early (zone 3a) into a over fertile soil and they have been severely stunted for the last 3 weeks.

I’ve never actually grown autoflowers before but from my understanding they won’t really produce anything if they were stunted in veg correct? What am I looking at in terms of yield from a stunted plant? The plant pictured is 21 days from seed.

Stunted autoflowers
  • Sad
Reactions: Ina
Moshmen

Moshmen

Let it go and see? In my tent they don’t take off till week 3-4

Reactions: Ina
ChaoticNeal

ChaoticNeal

You didn’t over feed them man they would have tip burn if u did, I would look at the soils ph First and outside u want it to get as much direct sunlight as u can.

Last edited:
Kushizle

Kushizle

You didn’t over feed them man they would have tip burn if u did, I would look at the soils ph First and outside u want it to get as much direct sunlight as u can.
The soil I used was amended for a mature plant and works pretty good for them so I don't think it’s pH. It’s definitely the shitty weather here in zone 3a. Night temps are sitting around 45-60F which is super cold for mid June. I usually start my photoperiod seeds in coco indoors and then transplant but I direct sowed the autoflowers this time.

I know how and why they’re stunted, I am really just looking for a ballpark estimate on yield from these severely stunted plants. I got about 18 plants all the same size as the one picture.

ChaoticNeal

ChaoticNeal

The soil I used was amended for a mature plant and works pretty good for them so I don't think it’s pH. It’s definitely the shitty weather here in zone 3a. Night temps are sitting around 45-60F which is super cold for mid June. I usually start my photoperiod seeds in coco indoors and then transplant but I direct sowed the autoflowers this time.

I know how and why they’re stunted, I am really just looking for a ballpark estimate on yield from these severely stunted plants. I got about 18 plants all the same size as the one picture.
What strain are they man. U should have a decent yield with 18 tho damn that’s a lot of autos here’s one I done a while ago in a solo cup.
4BE30A70 DCBB 4427 8275 C4C4E3D2F999

Last edited:
ChaoticNeal

ChaoticNeal

That one in the pic might be 5 weeks from seed maybe 6 it was a lemon og haze from nirvana but u got some killer genetics man I hope it all goes good an to u should have a good yield will that many especially lol.

Sike

Sike

Not much other than a new set of leaves
Hi--I am a newbie who started with three autos in 2 gallon fabric pots. They are stunted. They sprouted 30 days ago.

I am wondering if you got any yield from yours (that you posted about in June 2020). How many ounces or grams did you get from the stunted auto you posted? Thanks! (Also, any feedback from anyone on this growth is appreciated.)

All Three 2 6 2021
Edinburgh

Edinburgh

autos are very touchy with very weak root systems that is why it is not advisable to transplant, stress such as heat, rh swings, topping ect can cause them to dwarf out. Pic is gg#4 dwarfed out due to stress.

20200215 193610

Latest posts

Top Bottom