• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Jandro2468

Jandro2468

Stunted growth and yellow leaves and brown spots
Stunted growth and yellow leaves and brown spots 2
Stunted growth and yellow leaves and brown spots 3
Stunted growth and yellow leaves and brown spots 4
It’s my first time growing. I’m using a 4x4x6 tent with a 300w led grow light and growing a fem. gg#4. I’m using general orgánica go box for the fertilizer and the feeding schedule. For some reason it’s only 3 inches with some leaves growing more than others. The bottom leaves have yellow with brown on the tips. Any suggestions. Please hlep

Enforcer

Enforcer

View attachment 788065 View attachment 788066 View attachment 788067 View attachment 788068 It’s my first time growing. I’m using a 4x4x6 tent with a 300w led grow light and growing a fem. gg#4. I’m using general orgánica go box for the fertilizer and the feeding schedule. For some reason it’s only 3 inches with some leaves growing more than others. The bottom leaves have yellow with brown on the tips. Any suggestions. Please hlep
What is the distance between the canopy and your light?

Enforcer

Enforcer

12 inches at most id say

That’s what I thought. I’d say that is part of your problem. I don’t grow with LED, but I do know they need to be at least 18” away. For a smaller plant like yours, I would hang it at least 24” above the canopy. Even though they don’t get hot, LED’s still throw out some intense light.

And if you are growing in soil, you shouldn’t need to feed nutes for about a month.

dan1989

dan1989

How much and how often would you water a 3.5 gallon smart pot?

I use coco so no input from me I'm afraid, I water/feed at least once daily at a lower ppm. The weight test that @Enforcer mentioned is pretty reliable. Forget the feed schedules by the way. You don't eat your food to a schedule, you eat when you are hungry. Watch your plant and see what it tells you bro. Dark green leaves, burned yellow tips are classic over feeding symptoms, the opposite for under; pale yellow leaves and brown dying tips.

Top Bottom