stunted growth should I give up and start over?

• Thread starter cocokush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

cocokush

I'm a first time Grower who dove in head first. I have some plants who are only a few inches tall after over a month everything that could've went wrong did should I just order some feminized seeds and start over?

Tank333

Tank333

Well, you could if you want. But your stunted plant will still perform well if you take good care of it from now on. I guess it just depends on whether or not you want to start over or if you want to keep going with the one you have till it's flowered and harvested... I personally hate trashing perfectly good plants.

MysteryChild

MysteryChild

I'm going to say improper lighting or overwatering
What's your setup look like?

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

you can look at this as a chance to learn and correct your mistakes so they don't happen again...
or you can take the shortcut and try starting over and hope you don't do it again.

As long as your temps and airflow are good, theres hardly anything that can go wrong that good pHed water, very light nutrients, and thorough watering can't fix.

Tnelz

Tnelz

Funkstarfish is exactly right. If at this time you know what went wrong and the plants are still alive you can still get them to rock bro. However unless we know what you are doing and growing with there is no proper answer to your question. What are you growing? What is your set up? Let's start there and hopefully you can get the help you need before starting over. Good luck and I hope to hear from you!

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

Do like I did bro and start with a bag seed and try till u get it right. Once u got it down focus on some better genes

soserthc1

soserthc1

Stick around here alot of good info to get you started and can I suggest reading a book or two always helps to jump into a project especially one that is gonna cost you money (electric) if you fail .... you got alot of good feedback also

On a side note its really nice to see all the people now helping out on the beginner threads ... the farm is really coming alive lately nice job guys ....

DieselDuds

DieselDuds

I find my number one tool for success is the plants tell you everything . when they are hungry , what nutrients they need. When they are over fed. Get yourself a good ph tester. One that works for me is the blu labs ph pen. As well overfeeding/watering is the most common problem beginners run into. Put your finger in the soil up too ur first knuckle if its dry then u need to water plant or you can tell by the leaves starting to droop. Start your feedings light and gradually increase your nutrients slowly. Once you hit a minimal leave tip curl back off a 1/4 and that's where ur at

Latest posts

Top Bottom