Stupid Is As Stupid Does

• Thread starter 1diesel1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Wow, that sucks! How can you fix this? Anyone?
Stupid is as stupid does

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

Looks pretty yellow in lanky looks like it's Dyin I don't know what you doin. Maybe it boy zen can help u
Your spelling is starting to improve at least :cry: and even then I can still barely make out what you are trying to get at.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Yeah the guy who tried to help you and point you in the obvious direction of using trellis man you must be a genius to not think about using trellis and bamboo sticks thank God I was there to help you but I guess I'm mad at the world and I guess I must be the best grower because I can think about using bamboo in trellis and I have to make a whole thread to ask people how I hold up my branches haha
You are absolutely clueless!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

That’s just one plant there red, let’s call it the runt! Lol

Dude, I don't see anything wrong with the health of your plant. Maybe I'm wrong, as I'm still a novice grower, but isn't it part of a healthy flower cycle to lose some water leaves and tips to yellowing? I mean if the plant is being grown for consumption. I thought too much green near harvest creates a harsh smoke (on the appropriate leaf sets, not flowers). I know I've had yellowing as I backed off the nitrogen during bloom.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

No Smith's junk your plants aren't supposed to look like that the 1st couple weeks of flower that's towards the very end of flower happy I could be a help

Please don't take any offense at this, but if that's the first couple weeks of flower I could learn something from him.

Latest posts

Top Bottom