Stupidest thing u've done since starting?

• Thread starter theTinker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PrefersHam

PrefersHam

i put thermos everywhere. I have 4 in a 4x8 tent and a sentinel. I also reset there daily high and lows twice a day, they are at varying heights and are placed at diferent distances from plants.

The stupidest thing ive ever done is take a cut from somebody. Thanks for the bugs friend!!!

budboy299

budboy299

Just finished running a crop that just seemed spindly. I take good notes every run and could not figure out why this was happening. Nutes correct strength...timing was spot on. Ph was perfect...lots of air movement.

Harvested some whispy buds that were quite potent but just lacking in yield.
Then this old bastard noticed that my digital ballasts that were in another room were still switched to 400 watts...not 600 like I usually run in bud.

dumb mistake!!! I normally run 400 watts for 18/6 for a couple weeks before switching to 600 watts 12/12 in bloom. That way my total power consumption remains steady...this time I just totally forgot to switch it! Stupid!

420alldaze

420alldaze

stupidest thing i did was trust a family member....uugghhh had to learn the hard way.

T

theTinker

stupidest thing i did was trust a family member....uugghhh had to learn the hard way.

I hope it was more of a forgetting to water mistake than a security issue my good man.. Hardest part of this game to me has been learning to trust nobody. Those I'd do anything for, a few have caused problems. Shame.

I

ibTheMan

Get cuts from other people is the dumbest thing ive ever done, cause it lead me to have PM and Worst of all the dreaded Root Aphids!! i would never of had either. like an horror story!

K

kolah

Transplanting a large plant from a 5 gallon bucket into the ground. I somehow did it without destroying the rootball but it was a real balancing act and strugggle. Next time I'll get someone to help me. Try tipping (upside down) a full wet 5 gallon bucket of soil with a 4 foot plant hangoig off it, using one hand and then pulling the bucket off with the other. Then flip it back upright to get the sucker in the ground.

T

theTinker

Try tipping (upside down) a full wet 5 gallon bucket of soil with a 4 foot plant hangoig off it, using one hand and then pulling the bucket off with the other. Then flip it back upright to get the sucker in the ground.

haha that sounds like a disaster

T

TreFarmer

Partied, ran DRUGS, and you know, all thingz Playah, in the house I was growing in. Yup! LEO came to the party!
I skated out the back, and lived recluse for 6+. Then, with my second stroke of genius. I got another room going for the purpose of lawyers and a "post hole bank deposit" for when I got out. (An excon's worst problem is no $ when they get out) At this time I had a crazy ex, that was the second and even bigger mistake! I shoulda broke it off and avoided her like mites! But I decided to call and piss her off one night over some trivial BS. :mad0233:
STRIKE 3!
I cannot go into details about my cases as they would identify me instantly. But let me tell ya, no matter what you're up against... it'll work out! Find a way, BUT STAY TRU TO THE GAME YOU CHOSE! PEACE. ALL!

T

theTinker

Partied, ran DRUGS, and you know, all thingz Playah, in the house I was growing in. Yup! LEO came to the party!
I skated out the back, and lived recluse for 6+. Then, with my second stroke of genius. I got another room going for the purpose of lawyers and a "post hole bank deposit" for when I got out. (An excon's worst problem is no $ when they get out) At this time I had a crazy ex, that was the second and even bigger mistake! I shoulda broke it off and avoided her like mites! But I decided to call and piss her off one night over some trivial BS. :mad0233:
STRIKE 3!
I cannot go into details about my cases as they would identify me instantly. But let me tell ya, no matter what you're up against... it'll work out! Find a way, BUT STAY TRU TO THE GAME YOU CHOSE! PEACE. ALL!

my "how do i vent hot air" problem now seems much smaller to me. Thank you! Goodluck brother!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
re the hygrometer: I have Velcro up and down once wall and I move it when I have to move my lights. I keep it *just* above when the light hits it. I hang the prob in the middle of the canopy.

The stupidest thing that I keep doing is thinking that I have the hose secure when I go to fill up the res. ><
Oh my God... yeah, the old hose thing.
facepalm.gif

T

theTinker

Trusting life long friends and family. JK

Amen. Incredible how people u'd take a bullet for one day, will turn against u over silly greed the next. Shockingily hard lesson to learn, but one better learnt than punished for!

Onespark

Onespark

Buying cuts off CL and buying cuts from centers. I just threw 80% of them away as they each showed PM, Spider mites and Root aphids after a week or so. I bought a Grape Ape cut from a center that was a 14 week Sativa thing that stretched eight feet. Also got some fake Chem Valley Kush. Glad those days are far behind me now.

I have done the hose trick too. I always clamp the hose now.

Trusting a few close friends turned bad over the years. The greed thing is so silly. We are all gonna go. Why not help each other? Screwing family and friends for something that is not even as real as family or friends. Wow. We all have to be careful.

j wizzle

j wizzle

left the hose on, went to disneyland, came back and water all over the place. straight flooded my room. good thing it was time to flush anyways....

J

Jalisco Kid

How about left the hose running and went to mexico for months. Bill was over 10x and it only ran 3 days. When my next door neighbor got home 2 days later she had 5" of water in the back yard. The 3 neighbors down the hill did not have to water for awhile.JK

420bliss

420bliss

How about left the hose running and went to mexico for months. Bill was over 10x and it only ran 3 days. When my next door neighbor got home 2 days later she had 5" of water in the back yard. The 3 neighbors down the hill did not have to water for awhile.JK

lol i just left the hose on all night last night, hopefully i wont have to water for a couple days

audius

audius

scraped up the droppings from my drysift tumbler & put it in a bag. buddy called said he was wanting some meds, so i hooked him up. guess what bag i happened to grab. doh.

Top Bottom