sub cools dairy queen

• Thread starter tattoojim
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tattoojim

a buddy gave me a couple of these beans. i was wondering if anyone has any experince with this strain?

dirk d

dirk d

havnt tried it yet but want to. my buddies say that it is a very dank smelling plant. will stink up your entire house they say.

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
couple links to a few grows i did on it. was a very stinky plant almost like diesel/skunk smells very strong. most phenos finished around 50 ish days. grew pretty easy was a good high just need to work on the yeild. make sure to trim the lowers up good before flower defintly helps

Mogrow

Mogrow

looks like legit fire, rock them beans tj, rock 'em hard. Love the early finishers too.

T

tattoojim

man i love it when buddys hook me up...kid twist and mogrow im popn that stuff today..

T

tattoojim

i got this one in flower and under the new set up. its been flipped for like a week now and lookn good.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Good Luck

I've had good luck with anything I've grown from subcool. Hope they turn out great

mal

E

Elite Nugs

I've had good luck with anything I've grown from subcool. Hope they turn out great

mal

Me too. Jack The Ripper.. Fire. 3rd Dimension... Fire. Vortex... Fire.

Thinking about getting some more of his stuff.

T

tattoojim

i realy owe u guys some pics,and im sorry i havent dropped any in a while. some one needs to kick me in the ass cause things are startn to look up in the room. iwill do my best to drop some pics this weekend. the one i realy need to show off is a sage n sour that was mutated as a seedling but grew up to b frostie as hell and some kind of pigment issue on a few lowers, looks like albino kinda with spots of green

Top Bottom