Sub Rosa's Herijuana - source: Motarebel IBL

• Thread starter PDX420Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Sub Rosa's Herijuana - source: Motarebel IBL

Soaked 5 of em for about 12 hrs and put them in to paper towels, on the 18th. Less then 24hrs later..5/5 germ'd!:banana1sv6: 100%. Already off to a nice start.

Placed in FFLW, in party cups. Under a T5.

(There was a typo somewhere and I wrote F2 but these ARE F1s.)

Heri_Boysenberry_test_pics_006.JPG

Heri_Boysenberry_test_pics_012.JPG

Hopefully the Herijuana packs as much punch as they say.:punch

T

TreFarmer

I am considering these as f¹ for Sub Rosa, although they are Mota's IBL. This is because of the selection method may not represent Mota's vision ..So then... Sub Rosa's f¹

5/5... true to Herijuana form.. ready to go!!

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Can't Beat That

5 for 5, awesome start. Hope all is well with you and yours

mal

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Hmmm... So I can just take any breeders seeds, even IBL lines they have spent years working on, and if I create f2 I can go around telling people they are my own f1 line? Thanks for clearing that up.

JB

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
^^ Cloudy.......im sure you got Motas approval before slapping an f1 on his IBL line.

blazer

blazer

Nice Pdx got the couch and a fat joint can't wait to see how your herijauna's do!:joint:

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah these will put out some fire

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

This is gonna be a nice one to watch PDX 420 ,

Gonna be some beauties poppin soon . Good Luck & Be Well ,,,

T

TreFarmer

Hmmm... So I can just take any breeders seeds, even IBL lines they have spent years working on, and if I create f2 I can go around telling people they are my own f1 line? Thanks for clearing that up.

JB

Got some intersting posts starting...
As it said Sub Rosa's f¹, to seperate the lineage...
These are not released.. as per my promise to Mota and every Breeder that has gifted me gear. These are being tested for me to see germ rate and outcome...
Kinda like Mota did with Woodhorse seeds...
Gotta start somewhere... or should I.call it Mota's Herijuana?? Cause technically... it is not HIS CHOSEN PHENOTIPIC EXPRESSION SO WHAT GIVES??
thanks for your support

^^ Cloudy.......im sure you got Motas approval before slapping an f1 on his IBL line.

Actually yes... I explained to him when I received them, my intentions, actually before I was even sent them. Thanks for the concern, I try to be honest... and thorough..
Being new and learning my use of fancy genetic markers (f¹.. etc.) may be off... If this is the case I appologize.

Kushenbrau

Kushenbrau

This should be interesting since I just started a few Herijuana's from Heavens Stairway (Mota) and after several years in the vault they popped without a hitch. It will be nice to see the differences between the two lines. With these I also popped a few old school beans, Woodhorse trainwreck, and also some Killah Queen. I'm hoping to get a few males as I'd like to work with the Heri, and the Killah. Peace and good luck.

Speaks

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

This should be interesting since I just started a few Herijuana's from Heavens Stairway (Mota) and after several years in the vault they popped without a hitch. It will be nice to see the differences between the two lines. With these I also popped a few old school beans, Woodhorse trainwreck, and also some Killah Queen. I'm hoping to get a few males as I'd like to work with the Heri, and the Killah. Peace and good luck.

Speaks

If you start a grow thread, let me know. I'd like to check it out.:nod
Thanks for stopping by. -PDX

T

TreFarmer

So I guess it comes down to this...
What should it be called??
I am paying respect to lineage yet trying to show a seperation...
F¹ from IBL seems to show this seperation...

Is there a better label?
Sub Rosa's Herijuana G¹?? Gen 1
1st cousin once removed?? ;)

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Trefarmer is not a commercial grower and is just working these lines for himself and giving away seeds to be kind. Therefore I apologize for my previous post. I thought that he was trying to sell these seeds as a commercial breeder, and it got under my skin for some reason.

I don't think if I was you I would call it anything except your making seeds of Herijuana. If you work it for a number of generations and more than a couple years, to the point you have stable, selected traits different than what already exists, THEN I think you can add your own moniker.

Just my 2 cents and sorry for being a jerk, sometimes it happens.

JB

symbiote420

symbiote420

Is there a better label?

Call it Herijuana #5 Tre, since Woodhorse, Motarebel, Sannie, and Da Bean Co. all have versions of Heri IBLs.
@ JayBee, your not a jerk bro, jerks don't apologize! lol

wobbly goblin

wobbly goblin

Call it Herijuana #5 Tre, since Woodhorse, Motarebel, Sannie, and Da Bean Co. all have versions of Heri IBLs.
@ JayBee, your not a jerk bro, jerks don't apologize! lol

i just googled it and there are at least a dozen folks offering seeds with that name, besides, i think i read somewhere mota won't be doing it anymore any way and tuck is quiet so at this time as a long time seed buyer?
i say go for it without reservation

i may even buy a few packs down the road to see how well your version pans out

fwiw

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Lil' Update-

3/5 have poked thru the soil:banana1sv6:

Heri #2
CV_PB_bx_moms_mix_006.JPG

CV_PB_bx_moms_mix_007.JPG

Heri #4
CV_PB_bx_moms_mix_009.JPG

Heri #5
CV_PB_bx_moms_mix_012.JPG

On their way!:dance

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

Is there a better label?

Thinkin Aloud here , What if ya make reference of the original breeders name-o-the strain & add SSG ( Sub Rosa Grown ) or SSR for Sub Rosa Run or something like that ,,,:hi:

Trefarmer is not a commercial grower and is just working these lines for himself and giving away seeds to be kind. Therefore I apologize for my previous post. I thought that he was trying to sell these seeds as a commercial breeder, and it got under my skin for some reason.

I don't think if I was you I would call it anything except your making seeds of Herijuana. If you work it for a number of generations and more than a couple years, to the point you have stable, selected traits different than what already exists, THEN I think you can add your own moniker.

Just my 2 cents and sorry for being a jerk, sometimes it happens.

JB

Bravo JayBee , Nice to see Farmers gettin along ,,,:harvest:

Lil' Update-

3/5 have poked thru the soil:banana1sv6:

Heri #2
CV_PB_bx_moms_mix_006.JPG

CV_PB_bx_moms_mix_007.JPG

Heri #4
CV_PB_bx_moms_mix_009.JPG

Heri #5
CV_PB_bx_moms_mix_012.JPG

On their way!:dance

Lookin Good PDX 4:20 ,

The stage is set so Let the Show Begin .

Good Growin & Happy Luck ,,, :hi:

Latest posts

Top Bottom