Subcool 3rd Dimension Beans

• Thread starter OngSkap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OngSkap

OngSkap

Hey all,
Just found a pack of TGA Subcool 3rd Dimension seeds. Been lookin all over for info about how it grows and yields. Has anyone tried it out? I hear it’s a short flower time and has a lemony/pineapple nose.

Ong

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Hey all,
Just found a pack of TGA Subcool 3rd Dimension seeds. Been lookin all over for info about how it grows and yields. Has anyone tried it out? I hear it’s a short flower time and has a lemony/pineapple nose.

Ong
Dang never come across that strain mate! Got me intrigued

OngSkap

OngSkap

Dang never come across that strain mate! Got me intrigued
I’ve been lookin around and it’s Apollo 13 x Jack’s Cleaner x Space Queen. Probably gonna pop a few beans and see what I get. I’ve never grown any of those strains out before.

K

klonedranger

Hey all,

Ong

Did you ever run this? I used to have a cut that finished in 51 days. Sticky as hell, smelled and tasted like a mash of skittles. Not a heavy yielder, but could push it with multiple tops. I'm about to run through a few more of these seeds to see if I can find that one again.

TKO.Genetics

TKO.Genetics

Did you ever run this? I used to have a cut that finished in 51 days. Sticky as hell, smelled and tasted like a mash of skittles. Not a heavy yielder, but could push it with multiple tops. I'm about to run through a few more of these seeds to see if I can find that one again.

Your cut sounds exactly like the keeper pheno we found. Doesn't yield that well despite having spear like colas but this one is all flavor and speed. Ours finishes 48-53 days.

We made four crosses with 3D. We crossed our 3D Keeper to one of our males from Karma Genetics . ( Biker Kush) --Haven't started any beans yet
3D X Berry Bomb selected male from Bomb Seeds --Started 105 beans on 7/11/19
3D X Grape Inferno selected male from Sub --Still in vault
3D X Sour Grapes selected male from BOG -- Started 45 beans on 4/13 . 29 Females in total and forced to finish outdoors this year.

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

Hey all,

Ong

Subcools-The-Dank

type that into google.
I dont thik I can post the real link because its thcs competition

ask the boys over there

The Third Dimension Aka 3D regular
(Apollo-13 x Jacks Cleaner x Space Queen)

Indoor / outdoor
• Sativa/Indica 60/40
• Harvest Window 45-55 Days
• Medium Producer
• Good for Day Time Nausea & Light Pain Relief

Preview:
This 3 way cross of ‘super elites’ is our fastest maturing hybrid. The cross is mainly sativa with incredible speed and high resin production. Tropical flavors range from coconuts and pineapples to kiwi. A lot like a tropical fruit punch. Makes great red hash.

Strain Description:
One of my favorite strains based on the complexity of collecting the core genetics in a time when no one was making seeds in the US. Devastatingly potent its a strain I will not smoke at night in any form due to a long night of brain storming the text for this strain for the Book of dank. I literally couldn’t stop writing and had to do huge edits once I came down. Heavy resin production huge bulbous heads.

Medium Yielding Hybrid with strong speedy buzz
Phenotypes –Mainly Sativa with incredible speed and high resin production
Height-Medium stretch/ Triangle shaped Colas
Yield-Medium / Easy to Trim
Best way to grow- Topped and vegged to a 30” Bush
Harvest Window_45-50 days
Sativa/ Indica 60/40
Hybrid-Apollo-13 X Jack the Ripper
High type-Warm soft waves of high and very easy to smoke
Smells: Tropical flavors range from Coconuts, pineapples, Kiwi and fruit punch
Incredibly fast plant great for making Red bubble.

The Third Dimension aka 3D

---------------------------------------------------------------

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

Your cut sounds exactly like the keeper pheno we found. Doesn't yield that well despite having spear like colas but this one is all flavor and speed. Ours finishes 48-53 days.

We made four crosses with 3D. We crossed our 3D Keeper to one of our males from Karma Genetics . ( Biker Kush) --Haven't started any beans yet
3D X Berry Bomb selected male from Bomb Seeds --Started 105 beans on 7/11/19
3D X Grape Inferno selected male from Sub --Still in vault
3D X Sour Grapes selected male from BOG -- Started 45 beans on 4/13 . 29 Females in total and forced to finish outdoors this year.

ahhh man... you got bog beans...
I was just dreaming about a bowl of sour bubble :(

TKO.Genetics

TKO.Genetics

ahhh man... you got bog beans...
I was just dreaming about a bowl of sour bubble :(

Nothing but love for the legend. Anything I have ran or smoked of his was memorable. Our sour grape male is a grape terp stud.

OngSkap

OngSkap

Was not a fan of these seeds. Ran em all, nothing good came from any of the phenos. None were frosty, or smelled good, none of em smoked very good and the yields were not worth the time. I would not recommend this strain for any level grower.

TKO.Genetics

TKO.Genetics

Was not a fan of these seeds. Ran em all, nothing good came from any of the phenos. None were frosty, or smelled good, none of em smoked very good and the yields were not worth the time. I would not recommend this strain for any level grower.

Huh, Sorry to hear that. I hope you know that your statement has a bit of shock value to me. I have tried a lot of Josh's work. Ive hit gold everytime. I typically dont run only 10 packs at a time tho. My first swing with 3D was back in 2010-11. How long ago was your attempt? How many beans did you pop? Did you reach out to Sub? Did you source from him or a seedbank? I think hes put a lifetime of effort into his genetics. He is rather proven and trusted producer. I know Some love him ,some hate him, but imho I could care a less about his personality ( ok guy if anyone is wondering my opinion lol ) , his genetics are stable, true,unique, worthwhile and a joy to grow in my exp.

OngSkap

OngSkap

Huh, Sorry to hear that. I hope you know that your statement has a bit of shock value to me. I have tried a lot of Josh's work. Ive hit gold everytime. I typically dont run only 10 packs at a time tho. My first swing with 3D was back in 2010-11. How long ago was your attempt? How many beans did you pop? Did you reach out to Sub? Did you source from him or a seedbank? I think hes put a lifetime of effort into his genetics. He is rather proven and trusted producer. I know Some love him ,some hate him, but imho I could care a less about his personality ( ok guy if anyone is wondering my opinion lol ) , his genetics are stable, true,unique, worthwhile and a joy to grow in my exp.
That’s your opinion and you’re welcome to have it. As am I. I think the questions you asked are irrelevant, his packaging, his genetics. Just harvested a month ago.
I’m not a fan of how it grows, smells, smokes, or honestly any aspect of it. I’m not hating on the dude at all, I’d try out other genetics from him but I wouldn’t shell out money based on what I’ve grown and other subcool genetics. They’re old school, and I’m not in to that as much as some others.
Im not asking for someone to change my mind. This thread began with me asking if anyone had grown out 3D. The thread died and no one gave a decent response so I grew them out. Months later you guys dig this thread up. My opinion on how they turned out is mine and can’t be contested because I’m the only person here who experienced it for 3 months...

Thanks for your concern but the 3D is garbage IMO. And I’m sure it’s not a fan favorite.

OngSkap

OngSkap

LOL. Salt is bad for plants
People that just come on these threads to write shit like you did is just stupid and rude. You have no other posts except on this one...
Did you get kicked off beanbasement for being a prick?

K

klonedranger

Man, you're just a special one. Hope you find some joy in life.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
It's ok dude. I ran quite a few of subs strains since a buddy foamed at the mouth on it. Lots of the A13 and Agent Orange crosses. Didn't keep any of it same as you. Some of the space queen stuff is decent.

TKO.Genetics

TKO.Genetics

People that just come on these threads to write shit like you did is just stupid and rude. You have no other posts except on this one...
Did you get kicked off beanbasement for being a prick?

Seems to be the swing of hate in the cannabis industry. Spit out some hateful, often baseless claims of negativity. No documentation, no proof just words . Im not trying to promote a fanbase for any breeder but I think anyone who has put in the amount of dedication, work, charity, loyalty to his passion deserves the respect of our community. Its a sore wound in our community to bash breeders personalities or bash their work without any real understanding or compassion. Often they get painted as a fraud or fake.

Subs genetics are tried and true by thousands and thousands of growers worldwide. Sure he may be a eccentric prick. Sometimes some people can perceive him as condescending and arrogant ...perhaps its rightfully so, perhaps its ignorance. Love him or hate him, his genetics are world class for a reason.

Our plant, the cannabis plant ...I imagine it wouldnt want hate being a prodigy of itself. I imagine it would want to promote the one thing it has done for almost anyone willing to try it. Promote a state of well being, healing, caring and understanding. Cannabis is a cure for many things, imho hatefulness is one of those things. Reach out to him, maybe smoke a bowl with him...I imagine you have alot more in common than you would be willing to say on a cannabis forum.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Seems to be the swing of hate in the cannabis industry. Spit out some hateful, often baseless claims of negativity. No documentation, no proof just words . Im not trying to promote a fanbase for any breeder but I think anyone who has put in the amount of dedication, work, charity, loyalty to his passion deserves the respect of our community. Its a sore wound in our community to bash breeders personalities or bash their work without any real understanding or compassion. Often they get painted as a fraud or fake.

Subs genetics are tried and true by thousands and thousands of growers worldwide. Sure he may be a eccentric prick. Sometimes some people can perceive him as condescending and arrogant ...perhaps its rightfully so, perhaps its ignorance. Love him or hate him, his genetics are world class for a reason.

Our plant, the cannabis plant ...I imagine it wouldnt want hate being a prodigy of itself. I imagine it would want to promote the one thing it has done for almost anyone willing to try it. Promote a state of well being, healing, caring and understanding. Cannabis is a cure for many things, imho hatefulness is one of those things. Reach out to him, maybe smoke a bowl with him...I imagine you have alot more in common than you would be willing to say on a cannabis forum.

For sure some people can't have that separation seems like a lot of times. At the same time people also need to understand if they don't agree with a line from a breeder you like it's all personal preference. If that wasnt the case there would be 1 to 2 seed companies in the world.

I don't like sub as a dude. That doesnt effect my decision on the strains. The strains do. We always called it chick weed. Big colorful plants but highs kind of so so. That's just my opnion on the type of strains I like to grow. I still run a ton of Rezdog stuff cause a lot of the crosses are great. Same with Reeferman's stuff. The dudes themselves tho......I'm in it for the plants not the politics.

the rrock

the rrock

Ive grown a few of his strains (jillybean,jacks cleaner and one other cant remember) it turned out average at best,I just wasnt impressed although Ive smoked some other strains of his grown by others that were better,one was 9lb hammer

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

thats why a lot of guys got out of breeding

subs seeds arent... production or hobby seeds, they are breeder seeds.

youd have to grow out 50-100 to find 5-10 female keepers, but they will be top notched.
Same with whish seeds, everyone would hate on ellisdee because they would order 5 seeds pop 2, not find a keeper and set out to try to ruin his life by running around the internet defaming him... so he just got sick of it and withdrew from it, and thats the story of a ton of guys.

I cant remember his name, but some guy didnt like the male to female rate of the seeds he bought, so he hired a lawyer to find where the guy lived and had the cops raid him...

I really hope it changes with legalization, Because I remember a mom I had from a whish run that smelt like you opened a bottle of grape juice, and tasted the same except smooth and creamy from the afgan... and to get that kind of stuff you need breeders to not be afraid of lunatics kidnapping their daughters at school or w.e

TKO.Genetics

TKO.Genetics

thats why a lot of guys got out of breeding

subs seeds arent... production or hobby seeds, they are breeder seeds.

youd have to grow out 50-100 to find 5-10 female keepers, but they will be top notched.
Same with whish seeds, everyone would hate on ellisdee because they would order 5 seeds pop 2, not find a keeper and set out to try to ruin his life by running around the internet defaming him... so he just got sick of it and withdrew from it, and thats the story of a ton of guys.

I cant remember his name, but some guy didnt like the male to female rate of the seeds he bought, so he hired a lawyer to find where the guy lived and had the cops raid him...

I really hope it changes with legalization, Because I remember a mom I had from a whish run that smelt like you opened a bottle of grape juice, and tasted the same except smooth and creamy from the afgan... and to get that kind of stuff you need breeders to not be afraid of lunatics kidnapping their daughters at school or w.e

If I may expand upon your post, I think its worth noting that the absolute majority of cannabis users have little to no exp in say Botany, or Genetics, or any Environmental Sciences major. I think with legalization there will come a certain degree of learning by both consumer and producer. There is this stigma that a breeder is good by xyz parameters when in reality a good breeder should be defined as someone looking to compliment what nature has provided and offer it to the masses to enjoy.

Over my years I have learned a lesson in growing out the genetics of others. It pays to play with larger numbers rather than smaller. Much of the selections we keep have a genetic probability of showing up. Limiting yourself to a 5 pack or 10 pack really doesnt give you a mathematical advantage to find the golden ticket winner of all chicken dinners. Most of that realm is limited by economics. Seeds shouldn't cost what they cost, and a big part of that is manipulation of legalities as well as greed.

I.E. I have 96 acres of hemp. Split between CBD and industrial. I have a 22k sq.ft. production facility. Last year it cost me .22 cents per seed and that is packaged and ready for retail sale. Our cannabis breeding runs about 5 times that of hemp and that is mainly due to inherent cost of doing our trade indoors vs being able to do it outdoors or in a greenhouse with hemp.

Top Bottom