Subcool 3rd Dimension Beans

• Thread starter OngSkap
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I don't even pop seeds anymore unless I have a couple of packs. 1 - 10 pack to me is a pointless waste of time and veg space selecting.

OngSkap

OngSkap

If I may expand upon your post, I think its worth noting that the absolute majority of cannabis users have little to no exp in say Botany, or Genetics, or any Environmental Sciences major. I think with legalization there will come a certain degree of learning by both consumer and producer. There is this stigma that a breeder is good by xyz parameters when in reality a good breeder should be defined as someone looking to compliment what nature has provided and offer it to the masses to enjoy.

Over my years I have learned a lesson in growing out the genetics of others. It pays to play with larger numbers rather than smaller. Much of the selections we keep have a genetic probability of showing up. Limiting yourself to a 5 pack or 10 pack really doesnt give you a mathematical advantage to find the golden ticket winner of all chicken dinners. Most of that realm is limited by economics. Seeds shouldn't cost what they cost, and a big part of that is manipulation of legalities as well as greed.

I.E. I have 96 acres of hemp. Split between CBD and industrial. I have a 22k sq.ft. production facility. Last year it cost me .22 cents per seed and that is packaged and ready for retail sale. Our cannabis breeding runs about 5 times that of hemp and that is mainly due to inherent cost of doing our trade indoors vs being able to do it outdoors or in a greenhouse with hemp.
Ok, this thread is dead. No one cares how much you grow. You’ve went from trying to be helpful, to condescending, to now bragging about how much you grow and spitting random crap about hemp seed prices.

This forum is fuckin lols now. See ya later

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

Ok, this thread is dead. No one cares how much you grow. You’ve went from trying to be helpful, to condescending, to now bragging about how much you grow and spitting random crap about hemp seed prices.

Its been dead since I posted mag ballast > Digi ballast and won the thread

Try to keep up

Also be nice to people... Lol

Lord Bonkey

Lord Bonkey

I don't even pop seeds anymore unless I have a couple of packs. 1 - 10 pack to me is a pointless waste of time and veg space selecting.
Up north here they are like... 15$ a seed right now...

To do a proper run you have to spend probably 500 just on the seeds

Or get them from a local grower, but they are hording them like Bitcoin, just waiting for the price to go up lol

the rrock

the rrock

agreeded

Rotstone

Rotstone

Hey all,
Just found a pack of TGA Subcool 3rd Dimension seeds. Been lookin all over for info about how it grows and yields. Has anyone tried it out? I hear it’s a short flower time and has a lemony/pineapple nose.

Ong
Running 3D next run. Sub says his favorite pheno is mango and coconut (may be mine too). Sub also says its a quick flower so in a small space for personal grow could be a winner. Please update how your grow goes.

Top Bottom