Subcool seeds are being released again. Live on Dave!

• Thread starter Treecutter
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Treecutter

Treecutter

Talked with Veronica last fall and she said Dave's strains were going to be released Europe first.
Just went to subcools website and there's a link available .

Link to website.
Link to release

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Nice! You buying some when available? I've heard good things.

Treecutter

Treecutter

I have some jack the ripper. I probably won't buy any till they have a USA release. I still have a cross from his Cheese Quake and alpha dawg by alpha kronic.

I know before he passed he was growing some more cheese too so kind of waiting to see what comes out.

Already have most of my grows planned out for the year with Dragon Flame Genetics. Also just got some Vietnamese Black in and some Original Glue gg4 limited release on the way.

Its cool to see they are continuing on with his dream, sad he had everything coming together right before he passed.

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I was looking for some JtR a year ago and couldn't find Subcool so I bought some other crap that was no bueno. Trying to grow THCv.

Maybe now I'll get my chance to do it right.

Ali_Tarpate

Ali_Tarpate

I was looking for some JtR a year ago and couldn't find Subcool so I bought some other crap that was no bueno. Trying to grow THCv.

Maybe now I'll get my chance to do it right.
You can get them from a US seller very cheap. I posted a TLC plate from mine in the old THCV thread. They are f2 from Subcool seeds.
2gunsandaguy dot com

Top Bottom