Subcool Seeds?

• Thread starter cannaboo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cannaboo

I am trying to get a hold of SubCool seeds.
Does any one know what Medical Center carries his seeds in either Denver Boulder or Nederland? Thanks.

E

edux10

just get them online.

dispensarys are always hit and miss with seeds here in CA, usually miss.

eyecandi

eyecandi

you will be hard pressed to find a dispensary that carries any seed other then Centennial Seeds (out of Boulder). they are a Colorado seed company and I think the only marijuana seed company in the US. all others are outside the US, and importing marijuana seed is a Postal/Federal offense (of course, so is growing, LOL), so most won't risk it for a couple extra bucks (mass import/sales). I'm currently trying out 2 strains from Cent, their '21' and Roughneck. so far so good (only at week 5, but a couple strong females showing already).

F

focoTHC

Subcool seeds

If its worth the trip to you there are a couple centers in fort collins that i know have all the most popular TGA subcool seeds and sometimes clones too. The first center is called solace meds and the second is called fococompassioncenter. You should be able to find them both on weedmaps.

sedate

sedate

Rocky Mountain Organic Medicine off 470 and 6th Avenue (420 Corporate Circle) in Golden carries Subcool seeds for $70 a pack.

eyecandi

eyecandi

dang .... hate it when I'm wrong ;) looks like I need to get out more

B

BoCo Buds

you will be hard pressed to find a dispensary that carries any seed other then Centennial Seeds (out of Boulder). they are a Colorado seed company and I think the only marijuana seed company in the US. all others are outside the US, and importing marijuana seed is a Postal/Federal offense (of course, so is growing, LOL), so most won't risk it for a couple extra bucks (mass import/sales). I'm currently trying out 2 strains from Cent, their '21' and Roughneck. so far so good (only at week 5, but a couple strong females showing already).

I don't know... thseeds (bah) is here... and I think a few others...??? Shit, thought the man himself was outs & abouts...?

Anyway bro... u want some original subcool gear, original packaging & all, PM me... I'll can hook you up with a few packs... likely not going to get around to popping em anytime soon. All refridged. Peace

R

Rednick

you will be hard pressed to find a dispensary that carries any seed other then Centennial Seeds (out of Boulder).
Centenial seeds cheerleader here.
Get out the pom-poms and post some photos!

THSeeds produces here.
TGA/Subcool, they're all over the state, which makes me think maybe Twirling Hippy Confections also gets to do some of the seed cropping, more dist than in Cali.
Moonshine is local, he's got a thread on ICmag.
Plenty of places that do their own seed crops (for better or worse, just depends)
Certain farmers also do a little pollen chuckin from time to time.

R

Rednick

all others are outside the US, and importing marijuana seed is a Postal/Federal offense (of course, so is growing, LOL), so most won't risk it for a couple extra bucks (mass import/sales).

The heart of the reason is the Imperial system of weights and measures. We do not possess the tools to breed seeds. It has to be done in Metric countries. Just is. Sorry, cali, wash, oreg, colo...no seed companies for you!(in voice of 'Soup Nazi').

O

OldStageCoach

You would be better off just using bag seed then trying to find a good plant from that closet pollen chunker bro!

Plus every time someone buys a pack of his seeds god kills a kitten....you don't want to kill kittens...do you?

eyecandi

eyecandi

I REALLY need to get out of the warehouse more. i haven't hit up a Disp since last spring and no-one was carrying anything then that I could find. ignorance is bliss .... I'm one happy mo-fo

one of those '21' girls is out-growing everything else so far (out of 25 seeds popped), and she pre-sexed before the others, so I'm hoping she will be the mom I'm looking for.

also going to do a little crossing myself next month. I have a WW male I've been keeping and about ready to X it with NYC, Maui and Durban. always fun to play :)

mr. bojangles

mr. bojangles

Iv'e seen warehouses full of his gear, and none of them would have made the cut, not even close. There's tons of better gear out there, many of which are on this site. do the research and find what your lookin for, it's out there, just not in his gear.:evilgrin0040:

G

Green Supreme

Love Jack's Cleaner. If folks think its weak, would love to try what they think is strong. Talk's cheap. Peace GS

B

BoCo Buds

Love Jack's Cleaner. If folks think its weak, would love to try what they think is strong. Talk's cheap. Peace GS

Doubled up on those... only one of the bunch I had high hopes on. Might just crack em to see what's up.

C

ClearWater

Yea never really been impressed with TGA, although the Chernobyl Ive had was fantastic

Venom818

Venom818

ill tell you bro i have grown his querckle and jillybean both some of the best tasting bud i have ever smoked. The jillybean hash is hands down the best tasting hash i have ever had it literally tasted like candy tasted just like the jillybean bud.However both of the strains yield was ok and potency was garbage.

anything i have right now is better than anything i have grown from subcool.
here are some example's
loompas's headband better
ecsd better
whitefire better
tahoe og kush better
Chemdog 91 not the real one but was still better chucked it cause it yieded like shit

G

Green Supreme

This list does not include many of his recent things:
TGA STRAIN GUIDE

-Agent Orange… (Orange Velvet x Jack The Ripper)
-Astro Boy… (A-13 x Ortega C-99) (permanently sold out)
-Astro Queen ( Astro Boy Watermelon Pheno X Space Queen)
-Big Foot… (British Columbia Hash Plant x Grim male)
-Bubba Gum… (Bush Hash Plant x Grim Male)(retail only)
-Danny Boy… (Killer Queen x Ortega C-99) (limited quantity remaining)
-Danny Boy BX… (Danny Boy x Ortega C-99) (limited quantity remaining)
-Danielle… (Danny Boy x Space Queen) (permanently sold out)
-Deep Purple…(Urkle x Querkle)
-Floater…(Flo x Jacks Cleaner BlueBerry) (retail only)
-Grimm Reaper…(Jacks Cleaner x Grim Male)
-Hash Queen…(Cuddle Fish Hash Plant x Space Queen)
-Highway Star…(Hemp Star x Space Queen)
-Jenny…(Donkey Dick x Space Queen)
-Jilly Bean…(Orange Velvet x Space Queen)
-Jack The Ripper…(Jacks Cleaner x Space Queen)
-Jacks Cleaner ll…(Jacks Cleaner x Jack The Ripper)
-Juggernaut…(BC Hash Plant x Space Queen)
-Orange Velvet bx…(Orange Velvet x Jilly Bean) (retail only)
-Ozzy…(Black Domina x Grimm Male) (1 auction pack remaining then retail only)
-Pandora’s Box…(Jack The Ripper x Space Queen)
-Qleaner...(Jacks Cleaner x Querkle)
-Querkle…(Urkle x Space Queen)
-Royals Revenge…(Killer Queen x Grimm)
-Scarlet Queen…(Killer Queen x Space Queen) (limited auction remaining then retail only)
-Space Queen F2…(original-Romulan x C-99)
-Sputnik 2… (A-13 x A-13 x Black Russian) (permanently sold out)
-The Flav…(Romulan x Space Queen)
-North Purple Queen…(Purple Helmet aka North End Purps x Space Queen)
-The Third Dimension…(Apollo-13 x Jack The Ripper)
-The Void…(Apollo-13 x Querkle) (limited quantity remaining)
-Valencia…(Orange Velvet x Grim Male)
-Vortex…(Apollo-13 x Space Queen)
-Zorro…(Cuddle Fish Hash Plant x Grim Male) (retail only)

So 2 outta that many hmmm. Peace GS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom