Subcool's Super Soil

• Thread starter bigjay420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigjay420

bigjay420

Hey Farmers,
I was doing a little research online today about Subcool's Super Soil. I'm definitely interested in what I've heard, but wanted to know if it's really as good as everything I've read claims. I'd love to get rid of nutrients, and take some of the guess work out of growing. Have any of you used it? Did it take you from start to finish? I hear it's very compatible with FFOF... This true? I looked around here for a thread, but I don't think it exists. Maybe it does, and I'm too spaced to find it. Know where it is..? Please feel free to shoot me a link right here, and make me look like a moron. Thanks guys.

- Jay

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I'm runnin a Tom hill soil mix in my grow right now. I have used soil amendments for the last 3 years and "just watered".
I know your asking about sub-cool's mix but I think you question is relevant to all amendment based soil mixes.

Hype aside, can it get you from start to finish? Of course!
(Subcool mix)
6 Bags Of Roots Organic Natural & Organic Soil & 2 Bags Of Biobiz Lightmix Soil.
25-45 pounds of Organic Worm castings
5 lb. Steamed Bone meal
5 lb. Bloom bat Guano
5 lb. Blood meal
¾ cup Epson salts
½ to 1 Cup cup Sweet Lime ( Dolimite)
½ Cup Azomite ( Trace Elements)
2- TBS Powdered Humic Acid

Looks right on solid to me. I used something real close to that to right here:

Jesse 174

Jboys3

Jboys3

:joyful:
I'm runnin a Tom hill soil mix in my grow right now. I have used soil amendments for the last 3 years and "just watered".
I know your asking about sub-cool's mix but I think you question is relevant to all amendment based soil mixes.

Hype aside, can it get you from start to finish? Of course!
(Subcool mix)
6 Bags Of Roots Organic Natural & Organic Soil & 2 Bags Of Biobiz Lightmix Soil.
25-45 pounds of Organic Worm castings
5 lb. Steamed Bone meal
5 lb. Bloom bat Guano
5 lb. Blood meal
¾ cup Epson salts
½ to 1 Cup cup Sweet Lime ( Dolimite)
½ Cup Azomite ( Trace Elements)
2- TBS Powdered Humic Acid

Looks right on solid to me. I used something real close to that to right here:

View attachment 328607
I assume you have a card for all of those flowers...:joyful:

Jboys3

Jboys3

I was kidding, but now I am impressed!!! Besides my close family I only have one extra card. Six total. Since I grow indoors I have no more room at the inn to take on other patients.

I have plenty of room for an outdoor grow, but my neighbors are too close. So are the...

Some year I will move outdoors?!? Or just expand indoors.

bigjay420

bigjay420

I have ran Subby soil variations for years but no matter what you read you have to feed them to get the killer results imo
What do you use to feed? I'm finally getting comfortable with the SS. Time to experiment, I think...

Latest posts

Top Bottom