SUBCOOLS TGA VORTEX and friends

• Thread starter loolagigi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

Xceptional

we have liftoff! I'll be watching been thinking about some TGA beans but haven't made the plunge. damn i want to grow so many strains I'll never get to them all....

A

ananda karSaka

Good stuff.

I was hoping to get the Vortex and Jillybean before all
the madness went down.

good luck. I'll be watching with anticipation.

Will deff. still be getting some vortex.

got 3d, JTR, JC2 and void 2 so far.

Blue Apollo is amazing smoke, very low yields imo though. Never had enough time with it to do much tweaking.

L

loolagigi

Good stuff.

I was hoping to get the Vortex and Jillybean before all
the madness went down.

good luck. I'll be watching with anticipation.

Will deff. still be getting some vortex.

got 3d, JTR, JC2 and void 2 so far.

Blue Apollo is amazing smoke, very low yields imo though. Never had enough time with it to do much tweaking.
i was looking at the void myself. or chernobyl

Lowman

Lowman

May I ask where you got the Joey Weed? You can PM me if you prefer.

I absolutely love his genetics. Haven't seen them in years(Heaven's Stairway days).

N

NeonBlackFlag

I would love to get some Vortex. I currently have JillyBean, SpaceBomb, Jack The Ripper, and Apollo 13 BX from TGA. I love subcools gear, possibly one of my favorite breeders at the moment. I just popped 2 spacebomb a couple weeks ago.

Good luck, I've got my eye on this grow.

Lowman

Lowman

Never really was impressed with TGA gear. The smoke was good...pretty flowers with lots of crystal...but not good yielders when compared with other strains. Bit of an important issue when you have a plant count to stick to.

N

NeonBlackFlag

Subs got some of the best tasting smoke I've ever had too. Not great yeilders, but if you bush them out for a while some can get fat.

S

sweetcanadasmoke23

NBF sounds like your set bro! if you have the apollo BX theres no need for vortex as the best phenos are apollo dom, i had an apollo dom vortex mother that reeked of sour rotting fruit and baby poo quite skunky from afar. She yielded great and was top notch smoke only she had floppy stems with heavy buds, rock hard!! And get shit done very zippy potency. my fav from the last year or so

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
subcools genetics

i've personally grown jtr, jc2, the flav, double purple doja, and querkle. these plants have been a guide for me as far as top notch genetics are concerned. being from the midwest it is hard to come by elite genetics , and subcool seems to put some in every package of seeds. i bought some jc2 & jtr seeds a couple of years ago and every female could have been a keeper. buying seeds you can't go wrong with subcools stuff.

mal

Lowman

Lowman

JTR is one I never tried but wanted to. Maybe that should go on my wish list and give TGA another go.

L

loolagigi

hey guys, sorry for being absent for so long:time. my computer took a poop.:mad0223: i am using my roomates as we speak. ill post some pics later tonight, or tomm. out of 16 seeds im left with 13 seedlings. i also have a bagseed dwc plant that has been under 12/12 for 2 days now.
i can see your concern with yield lowman, but #'s are not a factor for me. also, by adding other strains, like the joey weeds, and bbjam, i can still have decent yield with a kick ass variety. again, sorry about the late update pics to come...Loola

:boogie:

Latest posts

Top Bottom