Subcool's Third Demension?

• Thread starter Mr.LovaLova
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mr.LovaLova

I have searched and haven't found a thread on this strain. Does anyone have any experience with this girl? I just ordered some beans from the farm and was looking for some insight. Flowering time, expected yield? How does she take her nutes? Thanks to anyone who can answer.

M

Mr.Therapy Man

Subcools main site has plenty of threads on 3D...peace

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

Hello friend...Happy smokeing..Cant go wrong with sub gear..

This 3 way cross of super elites is SUbS fastest maturing hybrid. Having a very tropical taste
reminding me of coconuts and Pineapple almost like a Pina Colada. The strain gets done very fast
but does not lack in potency. The added boost of Jack’s Cleaner seems to really boost up the
Sativa influence but the buzz is still very calming and relaxing with a nice mix of the three
THC profiles present. I really enjoy smoking this weed so the smokability factor is high for flavor
and taste.

Medium Yielding Hybrid with strong speedy buzz

Phenotypes –Mainly Sativa with incredible speed and high resin production
Height-Medium stretch/ Triangle shaped Colas
Yield-Medium / Easy to Trim
Indoor/ Outdoor
Best way to grow- Topped and vegged to a 30” Bush
Harvest Window_45-50 days
High type-Warm soft waves of high and very easy to smoke
Smells: Tropical flavors range from Coconuts, pineapples, Kiwi and fruit punch
Incredibly fast plant great for making Red bubble.

would love to show ya pics but Im new here so may be a while befor I can..Hope this Helps..Take care and be safe

M

MaldororBR

What site?

The Third Dimension

Aka 3D
Dank Dairy Certified
Featured in Big Book of Buds 3 Page 166,167

This 3 way cross of super elites is our fastest maturing hybrid. Having a very tropical taste reminding me of coconuts and Pineapple almost like a Pina Colada. The strain gets done very fast but does not lack in potency. The added boost of Jack’s Cleaner seems to really boost up the Sativa influence but the buzz is still very calming and relaxing with a nice mix of the three THC profiles present. I really enjoy smoking this weed so the smokability factor is high for flavor and taste.

Medium Yielding Hybrid with strong speedy buzz

1. Phenotypes –Mainly Sativa with incredible speed and high resin production
2. Height-Medium stretch/ Triangle shaped Colas
3. Yield-Medium / Easy to Trim
4. Indoor/ Outdoor
5. Best way to grow- Topped and vegged to a 30” Bush
6. Harvest Window_45-50 days
7. Sativa/ Indica 60/40
8. Hybrid-Apollo-13 X Jack the Ripper
9. High type-Warm soft waves of high and very easy to smoke
10. Smells: Tropical flavors range from Cocoanuts, pineapples, Kiwi and fruit punch
11. Incredibly fast plant great for making Red bubble.

M

Mr.LovaLova

Thanks for the help guys, but I was looking for some more detailed grow info. Hoping for a thread of a grow log or something of that nature. Was wondering how she fed mainly, if she was finiky with her nutes or was a heavy grazer. I usually keep my EC between 1.8-2.0 all the way through flowering with a 2-week flush. Guess I will try that with her and see how she likes it.

M

MaldororBR

Thanks for the help guys, but I was looking for some more detailed grow info. Hoping for a thread of a grow log or something of that nature. Was wondering how she fed mainly, if she was finiky with her nutes or was a heavy grazer. I usually keep my EC between 1.8-2.0 all the way through flowering with a 2-week flush. Guess I will try that with her and see how she likes it.
Hi. There are two threads at the bottom of the page link that I put.

You can see these twos:

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=128422

http://www.invalid.com/seed-strain-reviews/138407-exceptional-cannabis-third-dimension.html

Top Bottom