Suck On My Sisters Frosted Balls

• Thread starter happy b
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

Anyhoo moving along swiftly,i chopped the first ts x mc down the other day at 9weeks.not a single problem from begining to end.of course its all about how it smokes for me and the proof will be in the pudding.but theyr of to a good start.i will report back once its dried and iv had a smoke at it.
heres a few pics of ts x mc pheno 1.(out of 2)
20150424 183918
20150424 183906

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

My N.Og x stdwgs and ES x stdwgs are just chugging along. They each have at least 4 main stems via mainlining and are getting 10-11 hours of this Colorado Sun everyday....but dig this - on an eighter - the number of shoots on the parallel part of the stem BEFORE the main stem bends up towards the sky (the lower shoots that might otherwise be farf in the end) total about 4 per stem.
20150419 163412

So my ML'd 8ers will yield 32 clones per plant....

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Soooo....you ever had one of those moments where something you initially thought was no big deal but later you realize - "the ohhh shit light" came on ?My moment happened this a.m. as I was wheeling some plants back....had a few ml'ed Elephant Stompers in a cart and I brushed by a branch that whipped back as I walked past it.

20150516 110816
..yep - one of the main fours got it.....

But hey - all is not lost....
20150516 111430
20150516 111436

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

But on a lighter note....this is a plant that I took a shot of back in February that somehow FIM'ed on an otherwise clean cut. ...
IMG 20150204 144343

That same plant today is affectionately known as the Pentagon. ...can you spot the five tops ?

20150513 113612

20150513 104444

Last edited:
H

happy b

Soooo....you ever had one of those moments where something you initially thought was no big deal but later you realize - "the ohhh shit light" came on ?My moment happened this a.m. as I was wheeling some plants back....had a few ml'ed Elephant Stompers in a cart and I brushed by a branch that whipped back as I walked past it.

View attachment 509978 ..yep - one of the main fours got it.....

But hey - all is not lost....View attachment 509983 View attachment 509984
If your going to be moving your plants around everyday be prepared for more damage Byrne.moving your plants isnt the greatest of ideas unless u really gotta.theyr all lookin healthy as can be though. good job BB.

i thought i did a smoke report on the first TS X MC pheno.
Wen the buds dried they wernt very dense.the smoke was......bland.on this pheno anyway.
pheno2 smells a bit better.its got an old dutch genetics type smell.
i will post a few snaps in a day or 2.

H

happy b

The first pheno didnt have much smell at harvest and smoked fairly bland.ther was a very very slight og taste in the background but so slight i may even have imagined it.high was decent But nothing extraordinary.
Heres a my second tres sis x monster cookies pheno. At around week 5/6
20150516 235646
20150516 235723
this Pheno smells a helluva lot better than the first.it smells like a sweet/fruity dutch skunk Type.and its a bit denser aswell.still no sign of intersex traits.

ByrneBurnham

ByrneBurnham

Happy B - M' Infinite - thanks for the kind words my fellow cultivators. Yeah - moving the plants is a huge pain but this weather in SW CO. has been really chilly at night plus I have a lot on my plate (infant son with RSV - now cleared, trying to rework investments with different firms, etc.) to make even a temporary enclosure sooooo......I'm doing the plant shuffles until another week or so....

The "top" seems to be rooting along just fine and the nodal shoots beneath that cut are popping up so this' ll be an interesting ML'ed/Supercropped plant when its all said and done....

Oh yeah - out of the 10 beans of Eleph' Stomps (8 of which are left) I have 4 females and only 1 male, 3 not showing yet.....of the 8/10 NightMare OG's, I have 5 females - 1 male, 2 still not showing as of yet....

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Very nice odds Byrne. I will get back to you guys very soon with my femal/male ratio of my stardwg/white master kush and stardawg/Lemon Fizz. I am still debating throwing a few outside. The Lemon fizz cross is growing very fast and tall. Really excited to see these girls bloom though! Loving the pics coming through from GP crosses! Always exciting when working with good genetics but not tested yet... Bryne that mainlined plant turned out nice looking! that is gonna have some beautiful tops!

mauiinfinity

mauiinfinity

Ok so i eneded up 50/50 well close to that 6 females 5 males of both the lemon fizz and the white master kush... Just cloned of them and sending girls into bloom soon.

H

happy b

Right boyz its official!there is pure fire in Greenpoint beans.i took a wee test nug off the tres sis x mc at 7 weeks and BINGO!WE GOT FUEL FUNK!and on a fucking solid yeilding plant.no,a GOOD yeilding plant.and fast too.it looked almost done at 6 weeks!obviously it really wasnt but still.im flushing it through now.
im kinda pissed at myself as i gave the last 6 ts x mc beans away to a fellow farmer along wi some othets as they didnt have any beans.iv still got a pack of alienstardawg x mc and rugburn og x mc.
anyway i will report back before harvest with some pix.

H

happy b

I WILL NO LONGER BE UPDATING THIS THREAD IN PROTEST OF THE "GHOST TOWN" LIMITED RELEASE.
GU SUDDENLY THINKS IT ACCEPTABLE TO CHARGE $60 (£40)FOR 5 BEANS.I PAID £26 FOR THE MONSTER COOKIE CROSSES(10 PACKS).WHY DOES GU THINK THESE SEEDS ARE WORTH MORE THAN DOUBLE?TRIPLE INFACT FROM WHAT I PAID FOR THE MONSTER COOKIES?
I BACKED THIS GUY UP FROM THE START BUT THIS DISGUSTS ME.ALL HE,S DONE IS STICK ONE MAYBE TWO CUTS OF GHOST OG IN WITH THE HUNDREDS OF OTHER STRAINS HE POLLINATES ALL AT THE SAME TIME.THEY DONT COST MORE TO MAKE SO WHY SUCH A MARK UP?GREED THATS WHY,PURE AND SIMPLE.HE THINKS "if i say its a limited release all the bean hoarding idiots (thats US by the way) will go nuts for the ghost og,so i will be able to charge way more" AND NO DOUBT THERE WILL BE PEOPLE WHO DO BUY THEM.BUT I WONT BE ONE.
IV BACKED GU AND HIS GEAR UP FROM THE START.EVEN BEFORE I HAD TRIED ANY OF HIS GEAR, AND I GOT MY BEANS FROM THE FIRST ROUNDS OF DROPS BUT THATS ME,IM NEVER BUYING ANYTHING FROM GP AGAIN.ITS UTTER BULLSHIT.$60 FOR 5 SEEDS HE PUT NEXT TO NO WORK INTO MAKING?IT WAS FINE WEN HE WAS DOING THAT AND CHARGING ACCORDINGLY BUT A 200% INCREASE OR WHATEVER.ROUND ABOUT THAT.I PAID £26 FOR 10 SO 5 IS £13.SO FROM £13 TO £40.NOT QUIET 200% BUT ALMOST.
WELL IM NEVER BUYING ANY GP GEAR AGAIN GUYS.THERES TOO MANY EXCELLENT BREEDERS OUT THERE TO PAY $100 FOR A MEGA MASS PRODUCED STRAIN THAT MY GRANNY COULDV MADE IF SHE HAD THE EQUIPMENT AND GENETICS.YOU COULDNT SAY THAT ABOUT SAY..BOG OR SEED JUNKY OR PNWR OR WHOEVER.ANYWAY THATS MY RANT DONE AND MY DEALINGS WITH GREEN POINT SEEDS.

SmokyPockets

SmokyPockets

Holy shit!! Good for you brother, that is bullshit. People always let a little fame and power get to their head....it sucks , but I applaud your statement. If we don't support this kinda shit, it wont happen . Learn your lesson GU. No reason to waste time supporting greedy wankers

A

A-Roe

Damn thats fucked up, but the homie Cannarado just drop his prices so that the masses would be able to enjoy his work 50/10 regs and 100/10 fem, Gu had the best prices but not no more.

H

happy b

Cannarado just dropped fpog crosses (regs)at £32($48) on another site so hi regs are cheap coz cannarado knows they were easy made and he,s not a greedy prick.
so just coz the ghost og yeilded X amount of seeds that makes them more than twice as valuable?not were i come from.what the hell happened to spreading the love?and i dont mean giving stuff away im talking about selling stuff at a reasonable price by charging as LITTLE as you can while still making your profit.not trying to SQEEEZE as many pounds,dollars euros as he can out every single bean.
i already wasnt keen on his methods of cutting corners were it matters and spending loads on fancey packaging and loads of advertising.but wen thebeans were cheap fair do,s.
Gu is nothing more than the US equivalent of NIRVANA only nirvana didnt charge a so much,but its a similar mentality.

A

AKmike

Cannarado just dropped fpog crosses (regs)at £32($48) on another site so hi regs are cheap coz cannarado knows they were easy made and he,s not a greedy prick.
so just coz the ghost og yeilded X amount of seeds that makes them more than twice as valuable?not were i come from.what the hell happened to spreading the love?and i dont mean giving stuff away im talking about selling stuff at a reasonable price by charging as LITTLE as you can while still making your profit.not trying to SQEEEZE as many pounds,dollars euros as he can out every single bean.
i already wasnt keen on his methods of cutting corners were it matters and spending loads on fancey packaging and loads of advertising.but wen thebeans were cheap fair do,s.
Gu is nothing more than the US equivalent of NIRVANA only nirvana didnt charge a so much,but its a similar mentality.

I here you bro I also supported Gu and although I don't post here much I have ran at least 3 of stardwg, MC & P-Bear cross and for the price I was happy. Now this same room, same stardawg male add ghost OG and the price goes through the roof. No thanks my man. Hell the way I see it with the way Gu do things there is no way his prices should ever go up. Going from someone I thought wanted to share the love to another greedy seed pusher. So Gu make them and push them out as fast as you can and enjoy your litt

A

AKmike

I here you bro I also supported Gu and although I don't post here much I have ran at least 3 of stardwg, MC & P-Bear cross and for the price I was happy. Now this same room, same stardawg male add ghost OG and the price goes through the roof. No thanks my man. Hell the way I see it with the way Gu do things there is no way his prices should ever go up. Going from someone I thought wanted to share the love to another greedy seed pusher. So Gu make them and push them out as fast as you can and enjoy your little run, because at these prices I can tell you there is at least 10-15 real breeder that I & most other would run before ever thinking about your list. Gu once a wise man said "know your place, stay in your lane" you put out good strains at a great price and we all thank you for it and I do believe we would keep supporting you for the work you do at the right price. In other words if you want us to pay BIGBOY prices then do BIGBOY WORK.

H

happy b

tbh i never really liked the way he sold untested seeds and says "i was totally transparent" oh really?then how come i was able to get MC crosses without ever seeing a single thing anywere they were sold saying "these seeds are untested" he says "bodhi sells untested beans and no one complains." well first GU your no fucking Bodhi and second the untested beans bodhi OCCASSIONALLY puts out are ADVERTISED as untested.its no posted in small print on some obscure thread.
the guys in it for $$$ thats it.the guys like us who(foolishly and naively) showed loyalty and kept buying the beans?shouldnt THEY get the first opportunity at the ghost X Sd at the usual price?fuck no!dont be daft,green points not about the weed or the customers GP,s about money and how we can get as many fucking dollars out the bean addicted fools as we can!well fuck you greenpoint.
i would have more respect for some one who sold theyr ass for money than i would for someone like GU who only sold his morals...thats if he had any in the first place.
thats me.im done now for real.i,ll leave this thread for anyone who wants continue giving this douche loyalty and free advertising he doesnt deserve from anyone from the MJ community.

Latest posts

Top Bottom