Sudden

• Thread starter 420healee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

420healee

Things were looking good then on the beginning of week 6 i saw this. Been using ff nutes at 6.5ph. Water temps 63deg. Its all of the larger leaves and happened rapidly.

Sudden
Sudden 2
Sudden 3

420healee

I will add this plant is in a bucket that holds a bag and a half of ocean forrest dirt. I water every other day nutes one day ph water the next. No foiler feeding. All under a 1000k hps 18 to 20 inches over the plant. The temps range from 74 to has high as 88.

420Artie

420Artie

fox farm ocean forest is hot soil and if your adding nutes every other watering you may have salt buildup. check your ppm coming out.

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

I will add this plant is in a bucket that holds a bag and a half of ocean forrest dirt. I water every other day nutes one day ph water the next. No foiler feeding. All under a 1000k hps 18 to 20 inches over the plant. The temps range from 74 to has high as 88.
For a 1000watt hps that's too close I would think. I grow with my 400w 18-24 inches away. Back the light off, for starters

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
For a 1000watt hps that's too close I would think. I grow with my 400w 18-24 inches away. Back the light off, for starters

400w should b at 1- 1 1/2 ft a way you must got a hot light

With an air cooled fixture you can get them much closer.

I run my 400watt anywhere from "3 away to "8 away. Depending on how I want to focus the light on the canopy.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
You probably water and feed too often and your ph is probably low locking phosphorus

OldPine

OldPine

@420healee - I don't think your pH being off by .2 from ideal range should result in such dramatic damage to your leaves. I have to agree with others that you're likely seeing some sort of deficiency. Now, it could be that your deficiency is related to your pH level.

It's not that clear in your pictures, but some of them suggest that the burning is originating at the edges which might mean a potassium deficiency.

Perhaps you're looking at a combination of things.

I agree with @GT21 and others that you're probably feeding too often for FFOF.

Top Bottom