Suffering from IBS - Strains?

• Thread starter CanadaDank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CanadaDank

CanadaDank

I have been suffering from IBS-D for approx. 9 years. In that time I have managed to track down some good strains for this ailment, Strawberry Diesel being the best among other greats. Obviously eating well (ex lots of fiber, lots of fruit and veggies), exercising regularly and sleeping well play a larger role in treatment of the illness, but sometimes I have "attacks" usually associated with increased levels of anxiety.
For those that don't know, IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) is an anxiety disorder, or rather a reflex to anxiety. It can be very troublesome in many aspects, especially if you are out and about, as you can probably imagine. For me, even little stressful situations can trigger enough anxiety to trigger an attack.
With all this in mind, I need help to find a great anti-anxiety strain that will not tie me down but has good body numbing sensations. I have found hybrids to be the most effective so far but there are so many options. Does anybody else suffer from IBS? And if so, what strain(s) do you smoke to relieve your symptoms?

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
If you can find some Sour Tsunami that might help

April 10 Patient Reports Relief with IBS symptoms Using CBD Rich Sour Tsunami
^^ ^^

Or any High CBD cannabis would certainly be worth a try...
In case you don't know...Cbd will relax you without getting you high..:mmm
or lazy either...I use it everyday :)

Hope you find what helps you brother!

Edit to add; My wife says that aspartame gave her IBS
I say
All that fake junk they put in food is bad for ya.

CanadaDank

CanadaDank

That chart is amazing! Thank you so much for posting that.
Although I was aware that CBD rich strains (mainly indicas) are responsible for the effects I'm looking for, I never knew it in such detail. Unfortunately, my access to some of these strains is limited. Do Harlequin or Jamaican Lion or any other CBD rich strains come in seed form?

P

ProppinFloppys

my sister finds that the chems, diesels and kushes all seem to help to some degree.

Chemdog D and ChemSour(Rez) being the two most effective.

F

fslharoon

A long time ago I was also suffering from IBS pain but my doctors helped alot to recover now I am very better you should must contact to a good gastroenterologist

Last edited:
PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

The cure for IBS is NOT with cannabis. Ther is a TON of holistic information on how to clear it up

Top Bottom