Suggest Nutrient Additives Please

• Thread starter Miggs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Miggs

Miggs

Good Day Farmers,

We are just entering week 3 of flower with ECSD, Bio Diesel and some G13/HPxSwt#3.

Currently using H&G Soil A&B and looking for some input/suggestions concerning additives and boosters to use from this point forward.

Thanks!
Miggs

P

P Nice

Some Additives I use/like are: Botanicare Liquid Karma, Silica Blast, and
Cal-Mag+, Liquid Maxi-Crop, Humboldt Nutrients Humboldt Roots, (same thing as H&G Roots Excel) Humboldt Nutrients Myco-Madness (same thing as Great White, just cheaper), Canna PK 13/14, and Humboldt County's Own Snow Storm Ultra. And my medium of choice is Botanicare CocoGro(straight coco).

Question for you: How do you like the H&G nutes? I bought the Cocos A&B last time I was at the hydro store cause they are having a 20% off sale...going to go back and pick up H&G Top Max, Bud XL, and some of their Shooting Powder. But for now I'm just finishing up what's left of my Humboldt Nutrients 3 part grow,micro, and bloom. It's worked good for me but I've done a few rounds in coco now, and I want to make the move to a coco-specific nutrient.

T

treehugger

Don't fall for all the hype about the fancy waters, save your money and use TLC - it goes a lot farther. Find a quality fertilizer and apply sparingly, cause it's not like gun powder - more does not make a bigger bloom.

Miggs

Miggs

Thanks Bro's.

P Nice -- This is our 1st run so I have nothing to compare it to. Decided early to try and keep everything simple and was advised to run the H&G soil A&B in Promix HP all the way thru to finish. Have been happy with the results this far.

Treehugger -- Thats exactly what my wife keeps telling me and I gotta tell ya, she is one smart lady. It's been great having someone to share the garden with. Looks like I need to slow down.

MendoCruz

MendoCruz

I'm a big fan of MOAB and a product called Massive by Green Planet. Massive contains Aminos, Humics, Gibberelin, and Tricontinal. I've increased my yield almost 20% using thes along with my H&G base program.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I'd use big bud, bud candy, liquid carboload, overdrive, nirvana, b52, mother earth super tea bloom and bud factor x. I love advanced nutrients they have given me my biggest frostiest buds ever and I've found An additives work with any base I use Connie personally. I would recommend everyone try it atleast one time I am thinking of trying sensi bloom a&b just to compare it to Connie has any one used both?

Top Bottom