Suggestions? 1000+600w, 10x12 room

• Thread starter bloads
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bloads

bloads

Looking for suggestiongs for setting up my 10x12 room for maximum efficiency with my 1000w & 600w. I am also using a hall closet for veg (2x6 w/a t5)

Ideally I would like to rotate a plant or two in/out every week/two, once I figure out a good schedule w/plants of different flowering times. I have access to several very good clone providing dispensaries nearby.

Method of grow will be handwatering coco w/runoff.

I was contemplating (still want alternative thoughts!) hanging my two bulbs vertical, about 1-2 feet away from each other, in the middle of my room, about 3' off the floor. I would then circle (oval) these lights with plants, and rotate the plants.

For cooling, I have two vortex vtx400s + ducting (and blacked out windows which they are attached to). also I have a LOT of air movement in the room from fans.

I don't have an air conditioner, humidifier/dehumidifier, or Co2 system (yet, wait a few grows). I live in coastal San Diego, so temp/humidity shouldn't be too much of a problem using outside air. The room is also already covered in panda poly.

I realize I won't utilize the entire 10x12 room for plants with just 1600w, but it's going to be nice to be able to maneuver

Top Bottom