Suggestions Convertible Recirculating Fogponics (RDWC)

• Thread starter Tatace
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tatace

Tatace

Hello everybody. I'm designing a DIY RDWC system but lately I've noticed this aeroponics technique (Fogponics) which seems to have absurd yields. In my fantastic project (made with paint btw xD) I inserted an air stone only in the control tank assuming that it is enough not to make the air stale at root level (My reasoning is: Water with a high level of oxygen is nebulized by ultrasound so in aeroponic chambers the air should contain high levels of oxygen). Does this seem logical/functional to you? I'm new to aeroponics so any advice is welcome!

Recirculating fogponics
Moshmen

Moshmen

Hello everybody. I'm designing a DIY RDWC system but lately I've noticed this aeroponics technique (Fogponics) which seems to have absurd yields. In my fantastic project (made with paint btw xD) I inserted an air stone only in the control tank assuming that it is enough not to make the air stale at root level (My reasoning is: Water with a high level of oxygen is nebulized by ultrasound so in aeroponic chambers the air should contain high levels of oxygen). Does this seem logical/functional to you? I'm new to aeroponics so any advice is welcome!
Our own aquaman and Moe red are working on system here on the farm what I’ve seen so far has been unbelievable , course I’m a soul guy so I’m a little slow ! Lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom