Suggestions for Lights for 3x3

• Thread starter DAZDnCONFSD
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAZDnCONFSD

DAZDnCONFSD

I will growing in a 3x3×7 space. I am currently considering either a DIY approach with 2 QB648 boards and the appropriate driver or 2-3 Mars Hydro SP150. Will these work for my space? Any other suggestions? My budget is $500. And the lights will be used for full cycle.

Also neither of the optioms I listed have IR chips. Any suggestions/advice on adding these in somehow?

Thanks for the help and advice.

Mikelej14

Mikelej14

I dont think you really need that much light for 3x3, 2 of those sp150's would do great for that.
I use a viparspectra p1500 (150w) for 2x3 and theyre lookin good so far flowering 3 weeks in 💁

basscaptain

basscaptain

I will growing in a 3x3×7 space. I am currently considering either a DIY approach with 2 QB648 boards and the appropriate driver or 2-3 Mars Hydro SP150. Will these work for my space? Any other suggestions? My budget is $500. And the lights will be used for full cycle.

Also neither of the optioms I listed have IR chips. Any suggestions/advice on adding these in somehow?

for 500$ you can do A Lot Better then Mar's sp150

do a build before there stuff......

DAZDnCONFSD

DAZDnCONFSD

yeah man check out kingbrite and meijiu lights. With $500 you could probably get a killer QB or light bar setup. I was actually just talking with atrium too they have unreal lights. I'll leave a link below. Migrow did a review on atrium on youtube if you want to check it out. Are you in $USD?

Atreum Support (Atreum Lighting)
Apr 21, 01:08 PDT
Brad,

The ARA-41 light bars are $119/ea. For a complete 2-bar fixture:
2x Atreum ARA-41 Light Bar
1x Meanwell HLG-240H-54A Driver
1x Connector Kit
1x ARA Frame, 500mm (optional)

This configuration is $340. Let me know if you'd like to proceed, and I can send over an invoice.

Thanks,
Mike
I'll take a look at them. Yea, $USD

growsince79

growsince79

315w cmh

N

Newber

phantom 315 CMH with remote ballast and vertical phillips 3100k bulb

Top Bottom