Suggestions for Spare Room

• Thread starter HouseChron
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

HouseChron

I've got a 9X9 room w/ a 1x5 closet for Moms and clones. I'm using flourescent strip shop lights on racks in the closet for clones. The 9x9 area isn't set up yet but will be used for the moms in 3 gal growbags w/ coco under a 1000w. No problems, just wondering if anyone has anyone suggestions as far as ventillation, irrigation, etc.

HC

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
1 x 5 closet? Not going to really fit a mom in there unless you do a bonsai...... but as far as the 9 x 9 room, plenty of options, especially if you got some windows you can run some ventilation to...... usually one wall is the intake, and one wall is the out............. and if you have a window you can open it, and put a piece of wood in it from the inside, and then attach your takeoffs to the wood.......... if your neighbors can see the windows you might need to get creative and paint the wood black, or do something so it doesn't look too suspicious.

H

HouseChron

Meant to write 2x5 closet. Closet will just be used for clones. Room will be used for Moms. Flower room is set up similar, using white out material instead of wood and cf dumping into the ceiling. My bad for the vague post, just looking for some ideas, changing some things up. I'll post up pics when its done.

Thanks for the feedback

Top Bottom