Suggestions, please.

• Thread starter WriteToEnlight
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WriteToEnlight

Alright so I've been looking into this stuff for a while and I've figured out some stuff along the way, and in some ways got even more confused than I thought I'd be so to say the least it's been an interesting experience.

So let me start off by introducing myself. I got by Write To Enlight on here and after talking with various people, reading forums, broshures, handouts, labels among other things I've got some questions and issues that I was hoping maybe someone around here that's a little more experience than I am in this area could help me with.
I'm a legal medical marijuana card carrier in calfornia and I've got a female plant that I got from a clone a while back ago that I put into a 20 Gallon Container with a Water Cather around it for the water that comes out. It's inside a GrowLab 80, I've got a Sun System Blockbuster 6 Inch reflector with glass and a 400w MH Digilux bulb on plugged into a multi-dimmable lumatek ballast set at 400 right now and my plant has been through alot to say the least and is having some problems right now that I want to try to address so that this whole project doesn't just fall apart. Hopefully someone can help me address this quickly without too much "bitch-ass-ness" to say the least if you know what I mean. (sorry I don't mean to set a bad tone I just get tired of alot of the bullshit that goes on as you can imagine)

But back to the original story at hand...

So I got a female cloned plant that's gotten around the 3 footish range right? it's got branches, most of which not looking that great but more than likely I'd imaginely salvagelyable for sure, I know picture would help but I'll try to get those as they become available. Anyways I've got it in a 20 gallon container filler with a mix of FoxFarms Light Warrior, Ocean Forrest and Happy Frog soils. I've mostly been feeding them regular crystal gysier or arrowhead water among other spring bottle waters and the plant seemed to be doing fine right? So later on about a few weeks into something falls ontop of the part and damn near split it in half but fortunately due to some quick adjustments and what not it survived with about half of it left right? So after somewhat of a shotty shape for a while it start making its way back still with only feeing the usual spring water that was unphed and it eventually somewhat made it's way back, getting more branches, leaves, some yellow here and there but I cut those off usually quickly, and so the plant right now is maybe at about 2 months or so old.. green in some area yellow mostly at the tops and slowly seemely to getting yellowish here and there gradually around other areas but not too quickly. I just ran the Fox Farm's SledgeHammer & Big Bloom & a teaspoon per gallon each to my 20 gallon container and didn't add the whole thing but did add a considerable amont. Anyways this is where I'm kinda at now. It's not yellowing too quickly but quickly enough for me to of went out n got some more stuff like the stuff listed below and I was wonderig if someone experienced could help me with what I got now and maybe even suggest what I might need in the future it'd be truely appreciated.

I evently got the Hanna Gro Chek 2011, FoxFarm's Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger' Bloom, Sledgehammer, Micro Brew, Sledgehammer, General Hydroponics Ph Up & Down, General Hydroponics Gro, Micro & Bloom, Hydroponix Micro, Grow, Bloom (samples) & MX Clone (sample also from Hydroponix), Clonex Root Gel Packet, Original Root Tech Cloning Gel, Green Gro Ultra-Fine Mcrorhizae, Granular Plus Mcorrhizae (samples too) Canfan 4 HO, 4inch adjuster or somethign like that, carbon filter, air stones, air pump, black tubing and clear tubing, sting, small various size net pots, air conditioning, etc . I'm not sure if I left much out or anything like that but my legal medical marijuana plants, (small rooted seeds with leaves (soime of which looks to of just recently stretched n died while I was gone), and aloe vera plant that I also planted into the same kinda 20 gallon setup that I did with the Legal Medical Marijuana one seem to be getting a bit yellowish lately and I'm not too sure what's going on or what to do but did try that FoxFarm's BushDoctor's Sledgehammer & Big Bloom combo they suggest at a teaspooon each a gallon n gave it around half a gallon or so to see how it's react and also put it back under the original digilux mh 400 watt bulb it was under due to the other one having issues and so I had to return and get this new one and used the lumatek 400 hps in the mean time just so to have something to be able to use you know. Anyways it's Been a Day and I wouldn't say I've seen much of a difference or maybe atleast not one I've noticed much, I'm curious..

What do you guys think I should do considering what I got to work with right now?

At this point I'd like to keep that one big plant that's havin some troubles as a possible mother or maybe just take a bunch of clones from her and along with these seedlines do things over again but preferably I'd like to keep the big plant, revive it, take some clones, make more, make sure they come out healthy and venture on from there.

I know some of this might be a bit confusing as I'm tired and have had a long day and maybe didn't go into as much detail as I would of otherwise had I'd feelin better and gotten more rest but hopefully someone can give me some quick useful suggests so I can keep this thing going.

Thanks in advance, Abraham.

Top Bottom