Suggestions plz, fast flowering, with sativa high.

• Thread starter Jobo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jobo

Hey all,

just looking for some suggestions to help steer my strain decisions. Ive spent countless night debating what I want to grow. I was going with Mr nices SSH but I am not gonna be in my current location long enough for them to finish.

Im looking for something with a shorter flowering time, but more of a sativa high.

I know C99 fits this bill well but im always looking for more options.

Strains that are available on thcbay or attitude or HD etc are always helpful!

Thanks,

Joe

L

luvinlife

Jobo, If you started a pack of Mr Nice SSH Im sure you will find one with the shorter flowering time you're lookin for.....I started 6 beans out of 18 in the pack and i have a 70 day pheno,& @85 dayer,a couple months ago I popped 3 more and got another 70 dayer and my new favorite the 62 dayer!! Another strain to consider would be Chimera's Dolce Sativa(SOL SweetSkunkclone x DjShorts Blueberry Pollen) Very Very Tasty stuff...I Love this strain....the one pheno's done 61 and the other at about 68days very quick finishing for being such a great uppy daytime high......Would highly recommend both......LL

A

allwet

Joe, If time is an issue for you then I would
suggest checking into the auto flowering dwarfs.
I have grown lowryder lemon skunk and also
an AK-47 + diesel+ ruderalis. I was super pleased with
the whole growing experience. Imagine harvesting beautifuly
sticky buds in only eight weeks or so. I also thought the yield
and buzz was excellent. You can check attitude seeds for more
info. on strains available and effect.
Be well,
Allwet

J

Jobo

Wow thanks for the responses. I suppose going for the SSH would prob work out like you said, hopfully I can get one of the NL phenos.

Top Bottom