Suggestions???

• Thread starter RollinStoned
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

RollinStoned

Hey Farmers:hi

I'm interested in getting my hands on some Skunk#1 and a good Skunk hybrid. I would like some suggestions on some skunk hybrids. Any suggestions are welcome if they have some skunk in them. I would like to make my decision based first, on potency. Followed by yield, then flower time.

I have been eyeing Double Dutch (Magus), Golden Skush/Pot of Gold (TFD), Kiwi Skunk (Kiwi).

Again any suggestions would help immensely.

CBF

CBF

Supporter
plenty of Skunk lovers, just no REAL skunk around bro, at least in seed form.

theres the sweet skunk aplenty.

Golden Skush is a really good offerin, yields real well, but not nasty skunk of old.

Chimera had mentioned a line to try if your wantin the old skunky bud, i cant remember which he had said, you could search his nick here.

CBF

R

RollinStoned

CBF, I you are CORRECT about old skool skunk. I should have specified. I will search Chimera's posts. Thanks for the input! I have never grown Skunk#1 before and thought I should since it is a classic. I was just hoping to try a dank hybrid.

BTW thanks for posting those beans for auction. K++

billopuffalot

billopuffalot

i grew a great skunk
indica dominant from sensi seeds
finished in 8 weeks
go nine and u over the moon
not a true skunk in smell more of a hashy smell
but i grew her for over 2 years with no complaints
all the best
bil

I

indodoja

sam's thai haze x original skunk gets my vote. POWERFUL smoke with a long flower time. she gave me a headache, and i suffer from migraines, but i was so soaringly high that i did not give a shit.
i flowered her under t5's and took her early after she threw balls. i didn't flush her. -i regret not treating her better. she didn't really bulk up under florescent lights, but i have seen pics of monsters grown outdoors.

215 User

215 User

Real M-39 from 80's seedbank(SSSC) I believe...
A few breeders still tinker with it from time to time.

Sweet/skunky with large yields @ 50 days too.

Top Bottom