Sul-Po-mag

• Thread starter Danoid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Danoid

Danoid

Anyone use sul-po-mag or K-mag in containers indoors with any luck. I have used both products outdoor on my garden with success but have just never had any luck using it in a container indoor or for that matter in a hole outdoor. If someone uses it could you give me rates of application per gallon and how you use it ie: thru the whole mix or just bottom of the container. Thanks in advance for any input

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Try using Dr. Earths Bud and Bloom Booster! I Use it at the bottom of my containers and to top dress throughout flowering at about 1 tblspn per gallon! Works great and really hard to overdue it as well

Danoid

Danoid

Thanks Smokeypipes I use Fox Farm 3-8-8 bulb food top dressed at 1 tsp every other week except the last two weeks of flowering so I may up the amount I top dress. What size pots you growing in? Thanks

OGONLY

OGONLY

I used Sulpomag on my organic supersoil run indoors last summer. Seemed the plants were lacking a little mag so I just top dressed the 3 gal. rootpots with it and tried to mix it with the top couple inches of topsoil.

I had no ill effects directly related to the Sul po mag. But I must say I was disappointed with the overall quality and yield when compared to the hydro run I had going right next to it. The Hydro (in coco) yielded 3 times what the soil did. It (the hydro coco) also looked, smelled and tasted much better. That was my last indoor soil run.

Top Bottom