Sulfer Burning For Pm

• Thread starter Michigandude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

Honestly..I'm not anti-E20 for the most part..but definitely not for anything near flowering. IMO that is for incoming clones and mothers that won't be flowering anytime soon. In addition it does create strains of PM that develop resistance to E20 and will not keep working. As of now, folks are running into strains of PM that E20 will not work on as proof.
For that situation my breeder friend is having success with a product called Luna Experience..another systemic product..that again is not for any plant close to the flowering stage.
My strong opinion is to be patient with the sulfur and have a safe-for-flowering alternative for later on. It will be up to you as to whether or not to use a systemic like E20 on your veg plants. I cannot recommend..but if you do please use responsibly.
Don't let fear rule your decisions..PM is not the hardest problem to deal with in the garden.

Michigandude

Michigandude

Alright, thankyou for that bit of information. So after watching that video of bathing the plants. How would a foiler spray with the 3% peroxide work as for soraying for PM? I will be avoiding the E20.

SonOfDaMourning

SonOfDaMourning

Mold is an environmental issue. It gets everywhere and youll need to clean your area after this run, walls, lights, fans, everything. You can only inhibit it st this point. A 10% of 3% h2o2 and 10% milk to hot water sprayed with a pump sprayer, that should hold it back if used every week or two depending on the severity. remember you want the solution to evap quickly and purge the humidity so jack up your fans and exhaust. Your moms should be cloned, those clones treated possibly quarentined and trash the moms. try not to use the spray 2-3 weeks to harvest to let the milk flake off before harvest. Im not into chem treatments unless necessary.

Michigandude

Michigandude

It is in my flower room, I am completely doing away with this strain one this batch comes down. I just planted seeds yesterday in my veg room. Just trying to figure iut what is best to spray. I thought for sure the sulfer burning would rid it. My lights just came on and I can still see the white PM spores on the leaves. Just vecause they are visible does it mean they are still active or should they die off within the next few days?

Natural

Natural

it takes a min for it to go away completely, maybe 3-7 days after burning and depending on the level of infection it will leave scarring. Like I said before no harm in a triple consecutive burn on an active bloom.

Michigandude

Michigandude

I just sprayed them with green cure, have the burner set on a timer to burn for 4 more hours tomorrow while I'm gone at work. Going to turn my fans and everything off before I leave. Would it be beneficial to spray with green cure just before the burner kicks on tomorrow? Read on another forum, someone said to foiler spray with water before burning to help the sulfer stick to the leaves? What's your opinion on that. I know you guys said you weren't a fan of green cure, just what I had available at my house today and was a last minute idea before crawling into bed.

Natural

Natural

I understand your impatience, but I would just go with the sulfur. Yes you can foliar some water on your plants if you'd like. I prefer not too, sulfur only needs a bit of humidity to do it's job. If anything, I would do the sulfur burn and wait at least 3 days after the last burn and foliar with a nice EWC tea. Then do a Horse Tail tea once per week. I can stand behind that. I will never recommend green cure..ever.

SpyderMann

SpyderMann

If you catch the pm fairly early, I've found the 1/2 milk, 1/2 H2O mix to be pretty effective. I throw away anything too infected.

Michigandude

Michigandude

I understand your impatience, but I would just go with the sulfur. Yes you can foliar some water on your plants if you'd like. I prefer not too, sulfur only needs a bit of humidity to do it's job. If anything, I would do the sulfur burn and wait at least 3 days after the last burn and foliar with a nice EWC tea. Then do a Horse Tail tea once per week. I can stand behind that. I will never recommend green cure..ever.

Alright thanks, that's what I will do. It seems to only be in one spot on the room pretty mildly. I think I caught it right when it was popping up and the 1st burn I did stopped it from spreading is my guess.

Top Bottom