Sulfur burn need help!

• Thread starter Coloradofrost
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Coloradofrost

Coloradofrost

Hey guys need some help with my first sulfur burn. Need the do and don'ts as I have never sulfur burned and really don't want to mess up this crop.

I am 10 days into flower so I want to do this ASAP. The room is 24'x20' setup with flood and drain tables. The room is sealed co2 burners and mini splits. I've kinda overgrown this time around and I'm worried that spraying my typical greencure just wont cut it this time. The question I have is How long do I burn? I ask this because I've read other places anywhere from 2-6 hours and with me not having a real way to "clear" the room I don't know where I fall in that time frame. I've also read on some forums that I should change out my rez water after a burn, is this true? Lastly I spray a rosemary mixture about once a week, do I need to wait a certain period of time before I can spray again?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I always burnt for 6 hrs in the middle of the dark cycle

I would def try and think up a way to get some fresh air in there after burning.

Wouldn't be a terrible idea to change out the resivoir but at the very least make sure their covered

For your next spray just test a small area and wait a few hrs to see if its safe to spray again

Top Bottom