Sulfur Burned Plants, Please Help!!

• Thread starter heisenberg85
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

heisenberg85

I need someone to please help. Here is my situation I have 6 plants in coco in a 4x4 tent. I switched the lights to 12/12 on June 20th and also around that time I used my sulfur burner as a preventative measure against mold,pm,ecr. But I burned for too long and to soon after the lights went out. I burned the hell out of my plants as you can see. While at work I made a post on here kind of explaining my situation and posted pics I found on someone elses post that did the same thing and leaves look exactly like mine did. I was advised to pick off all the bad leaves (which I did), and to switch back the light cycle to reveg (which I also did). I just worry about all the stress Ive caused them with the burn and then switching the light cycle back and forth. As you can see I kinda have little buds starting to form and I dont know what revegging is gonna do and Im worried about them hermie and ruin everything. Please look at my pics and tell me what would be best for my plants. They kinda stretched on my while they were in 12/12 and I dont have alot of space left. Thanks for reading and any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Sulfur burned plants please help
Sulfur burned plants please help 2
Sulfur burned plants please help 3
Sulfur burned plants please help 4
Sulfur burned plants please help 5
Sulfur burned plants please help 6
H

heisenberg85

No its definately not bugs. Its definitely from the sulfur

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

Not sure what you want to know then, because you seem to have it figured out. You changed the light cycle now you can't do anything for awhile. I'd start vegging fresh plants if you can. Happy Growing

dnewsome2

dnewsome2

Top them all down again and thin them out. You can Switchback in about a month.

Top Bottom