Sulfur Burner Didnt Turn Off When Lights Came On!!!

• Thread starter rramos94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

rramos94

Ok so i burned the shit outta my plants well just the leaves and thats only the ones that were exposed more, so the lights came on and sulfur was everywhere so the leaves ate all that up and now there yellow and dying, should i just clean them up cut the affected leaves and pray?? I seriously need help I dont want to loose my plants at all if i can save them i will..

brrraad

brrraad

Ok so i burned the shit outta my plants well just the leaves and thats only the ones that were exposed more, so the lights came on and sulfur was everywhere so the leaves ate all that up and now there yellow and dying, should i just clean them up cut the affected leaves and pray?? I seriously need help I dont want to loose my plants at all if i can save them i will..
they'll be fine, if you want to do a light silica spray it might save some leaves. but let the plant decide what leaves it wants to keep, plucking them all will add to the stunting but if you do it strategically and over the course of a few days she should bounce back before needing to flip to flower

R

rramos94

i went down to the hydro shop and got some silica and a couple more things but they look like they will be fine maybe a week or 2,.. i got some new clones in the meantime but theres like 2 clones that the leaves r like pointing straight and up, also some yellowing, ima post pics in a new thread,

Top Bottom