Sulfur Burner with Floramite and Azatrol

• Thread starter 500lbs Guerilla
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

I know you can't use sulfur within a couple weeks of having foliar sprayed with any oils. I just sprayed Azatrol/Floramite in my veg/mother room. I know Azatrol is derived from neem, but I'm not sure if it has any actual oil in its recipe. Anybody know if its safe to burn sulfur after having foliar sprayed with those products?

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

The active ingredient in Azatrol is "Azadirachtin," which is an ingredient derived from Neem seeds. When mixing with water, it doesn't actually look oily as with using something like "Einstein Oil". I'm not certain if oil is actually in it, or if its even just oil in particular that I can't use along with sulfur. Does anybody have any first (or second) hand experience using foliar insecticides along with sulfur burners.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Just an update if anybody is curious. Using azatrol or floromite with a sulfur burner has not caused any burning in my plants.

J

JackRush

Sorry to bring this thread back up but this is EXACTLY what I've been looking for , for the last couple of days....Made me join your forum !!! :)

Guerilla, do u have anymore updates !?!!?!?!??!?! Have u tryed with any other products

Anyone else have experiences with sulfur burners and pesticides ???

Thanks

p.s. since I'm new here and can not sent PM before 25 posts, could someone pl sent Guerilla a PM to bring his attention to his old post, it would really help me as I'm in over my head with mildew and spiders !!!! Infos are needed quickly.... Thanks again

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

i use this same combo with green cure on top of it
the only time i have burning probs is when i overspray floramite right before i put stuff in flower
the stuff ive had probs with are the rosemary based sprays in flower, crazy phototoxicity in my og's especially. they are great for mites, but you have to back the lights off

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
does sulfur affect the taste of the finishe product?

Yes if it is used later in bloom. Its not good for you either.

I run mine quite a bit in veg. Ill run mine 1-2 weeks into bloom and thats it. This is good for preventing any problems. Once there is good pistil formation coming out i stop.

Latest posts

Top Bottom