Sulfur toxicity and low P issues

• Thread starter Stoobeey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoobeey

Stoobeey

minute ago

• Add bookmark
My soil test results show me having well over 200ppm more than suggested for hemp .

Somehow I didn't charge enough P into last recycle either.

Looking for solutions as the clones I got basically aren't growing at all and I've had them for like 2mo now. Kind of crazy as I was expecting to be flipping 3 to 4 by now. One has branches that are brittle. I took 2 of them for cloning as I don't see this plant surviving. Never ran into an issue like this before where everyone just stopped growing.

I flushed the plants some last night and will too dress bird guano for P with some ewc and buus compost.

Also planning to make a tea with the guano as well.

K.KrazyMyc

K.KrazyMyc

More details brother??...what medium..what nutrients..what kind of growth environment? At this point without even pictures..it could be anything from deficiencies. to pests... we need more dude

Stoobeey

Stoobeey

Screenshot 20230427 092123 Chrome
Screenshot 20230427 092110 Chrome

K.KrazyMyc

K.KrazyMyc

Ok that's fine and dandy mate, but can we see pictures of the plants ? It seems to be a good soil...and sulfur is needed in very trace amounts by cannabis... the soil itself should have plenty sulfur.. pictures of the specimen?

Stoobeey

Stoobeey

20230427 091554
20230427 091538
so the ones in 7s had real nice roots when I pulled from the 4". Been 2 weeks since transplant. The kush cake in right is ghastly. They're all the same age. The last 2 are in the best shape but slow as hell on growth. The middle photo they got burned to some extent. The white og on left was a dwc clone and took a solid week under a bag to recover.
20230427 091535

K.KrazyMyc

K.KrazyMyc

Hello Padawan.. at first glance I'm seeing a magnesium deficiency..maybe even a potassium deficiency... it doesn't look like nitrogen...

Your'e using blumats... so there's a chance that salt has built up on the rhizosphere...blumats by design allow very little runoff..

runoff is essential, in all mediums..

make a half strength (600ppm) feed...ph at around 6.4....feed till run off...

buy Epsom salts at the drug store , and let me know when you get it.

Oldguy71

Oldguy71

The 2 yellower ones look overwatered blocking nutrient uptake. I’d let them dry out a bit and dial back the watering system

Stoobeey

Stoobeey

Hello Padawan.. at first glance I'm seeing a magnesium deficiency..maybe even a potassium deficiency... it doesn't look like nitrogen...

Your'e using blumats... so there's a chance that salt has built up on the rhizosphere...blumats by design allow very little runoff..

Feed? I have no feed. I'm water only. My filtered water is 6.5/6.6ph and like 280 ppm I believe. I have epsom salts. I sprayed everyone down with that and fish emulsion yesterday. I also flushed them all last

Stoobeey

Stoobeey

I have a P deficiency of you look at my analysis chart I posted

Stoobeey

Stoobeey

The 2 yellower ones look overwatered blocking nutrient uptake. I’d let them dry out a bit and dial back the watering system
Burned more than likely. They were like that before the carrots were added.

They're dialed back 3 nocks on a 4" usually. At least 2 on a 7gal. I usually keep em on the lighter side (also usually have 1 long carrot in a 7gal but haven't added them yet. Technically these are a different batches of soil but it's all the same base mixes I made. This is from my last round. They're all in cure now. They stink like hell the gsc and Chemdog D
20230216 215722

Top Bottom