Summer 2016 In The Greenhouse With Doobieduck

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey when I started this grow I had grandiose ideas of posting a couple times a week, well fuck me, I'm failing miserably with that so sorry. The grow is a month ahead of any year I've grown, the heat has the girls jumping. A message from our friend, and thank you @Blackdog had me thinking of at least posting some tidbit to keep you guys around. So, roof n wide angle shots of the grow. Varieties are:
LaPlata BubbleBerry, Relentless Blk Berry Rose, Doobies Slumming Moonshine, Ken Dog Kaceys Gush and Green Apple, Relentless Cherry Cookie Haze, Doobies Malawi, original Kaliman Cheese, CSI Humboldt Pink-Stink, and some old seed I got from a buddy at Treating Yourself years ago Feynman.These are all being trained low and some are 7 foot across now. Fall should be good....I hope some of you will join me..
Img 2914 roof w sp
Img 2915 roof

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Hey when I started this grow I had grandiose ideas of posting a couple times a week, well fuck me, I'm failing miserably with that so sorry. The grow is a month ahead of any year I've grown, the heat has the girls jumping. A message from our friend, and thank you @Blackdog had me thinking of at least posting some tidbit to keep you guys around. So, roof n wide angle shots of the grow. Varieties are:
LaPlata BubbleBerry, Relentless Blk Berry Rose, Doobies Slumming Moonshine, Ken Dog Kaceys Gush and Green Apple, Relentless Cherry Cookie Haze, Doobies Malawi, original Kaliman Cheese, CSI Humboldt Pink-Stink, and some old seed I got from a buddy at Treating Yourself years ago Feynman.These are all being trained low and some are 7 foot across now. Fall should be good....I hope some of you will join me..
View attachment 613496 View attachment 613497
May your trichomes stand tall when your harvest this fall. Hey that sorta rhymed. Maybe could do a hip hop tune. LOL Good to see you @DoobieDuck

Dont beat your self up on not posting more. For a guy with some physical issues I would say you get a lot done. Respect

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Dude your plants look prime and passionatelly gardened , I hope you find some dank and get some awesome phenos on the adventure .
(Subbed for the journey )

BH many thanks for commenting and following, yes I give them the most compassion I can drum up.

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" pretty perfectly sums up growing

Nice work!

Masta thank you as well...

May your trichomes stand tall when your harvest this fall. Hey that sorta rhymed. Maybe could do a hip hop tune. LOL Good to see you @DoobieDuck

Dont beat your self up on not posting more. For a guy with some physical issues I would say you get a lot done. Respect

Jump I appreciate your understanding my disabilities, they truly run my days.

So THAT's how you have them set up so you can get around. Love it! I shall grow vicariously through you this year. And everyone else. :D

Seamaiden I always like seeing you here with me, thank you so much...

Guys it's nice to have you all here along with me. Here's an example of my Rocket Bubble late last fall November 2nd on a snowy day. This girl just wouldn't quit puttin out the pistils. These images on chop day. Self portraits, showing a little of the stalk and more of how they looked trained like I do. Cheers...

LA1A816 me n rocketB
LA1A817 me n rocketB
LA1A8174 me n rocketB

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Love the diligent training. Do you ever go too far and break stems? Any remedies for when that happens, I often like to train my plants to be under six feet high for manageability purposes and sometimes break a stem or two in the process.

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
@outnin good luck, I'd like to see that but keep in mind some of these girls will reach 16 feet across!

Brilliant garden Doobie-D . Nice set up with the Trees progressing before our eyes ,
How large is that Greenhouse ?
Thanks and Good Luck .
Donny I always like seeing you pop in. Greenhouse is 20x30 feet.
Guys many thanks for sticking with me after my lag in updates. It'll be hard for me to keep real current with the work the wifey n I are having to do in the grow now. The girls are still stretching and daily training down is mandatory. You'll see me try some netting over these plants next year as some of the branches are going to fold under weight and I'll need to stake to keep them off the ground. That'll be additional work. From that to this! See you again..fall will be fun...
IMG 2716 self wide grow W
IMG 2721 self wide grow W

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Odd question, but.. what are the numbers in the background for?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Awesome stuff D duck.im also loving the training u do.i do the exact same indoors only on a much smaller scale so i know the importance of keeping the tops even and tied down without letting any one or more get above everything else.it can be tough with multi plants with multi tops and with such big plants like u have im sure it was a bit of a chore but youv done an absoloutely superb job of it.well done.
i look forward to c them bulk up through the rest of the season.
also its good to put a face to the name.
peace and positive vibes

Top Bottom