Summer 2016 In The Greenhouse With Doobieduck

• Thread starter DoobieDuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy Holidays friends sending you off with some new images of LaPlata Labs Alien Bubba. Images from the chop November 2016 in my studio all natural lighting. Enjoy...
LA1A0809 alien bubba W
LA1A0811 alien bubba W
LA1A0813 alien bubba W
LA1A0816 alien bubba W
LA1A0818 alien bubba W

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Happy Holidays friends sending you off with some new images of LaPlata Labs Alien Bubba. Images from the chop November 2016 in my studio all natural lighting. Enjoy...
View attachment 654427 View attachment 654428 View attachment 654429 View attachment 654430 View attachment 654431
You my friend are off da hook as the youngsters say now adays @DoobieDuck :)

All I want for Xmas this year is a cut or 2 of the genetics you are playn with my friend. Well done Sir!!!!!
I promise I'll have the chimney cleaned so you can slide down it real easy. :) PS Dont give Rudolph too much of a toke of that fire he may well lose his way Santa Doobie man. :smoking::fire::ninja:

DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck

Premium Member
Supporter
@Orcaman thanks so much, @jumpincactus friend I've never released any of my genetics, mostly because of my notoriety, weird huh. My name is so well know the feds could find me any day, so I'm waiting just a bit more for laws to soften up a bit more, hope you understand. @Donnybrook you do great work yourself Sir thank you. @Seamaiden yes, nice ring, and thanks for your always being here for me.
Today, almost the last of my studio pics from last fall. Here is Relentless Seed Cherry Cookie again showing off her resinous content, enjoy and Happy new Years..see you next year..DD
LA1A0844 cherry cookie W
LA1A0847 cherry cookie W
LA1A0850 cherry cookie W
LA1A0852 cherry cookie W
LA1A0854 cherry cookie W

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
@Orcaman thanks so much, @jumpincactus friend I've never released any of my genetics, mostly because of my notoriety, weird huh. My name is so well know the feds could find me any day, so I'm waiting just a bit more for laws to soften up a bit more, hope you understand. @Donnybrook you do great work yourself Sir thank you. @Seamaiden yes, nice ring, and thanks for your always being here for me.
Today, almost the last of my studio pics from last fall. Here is Relentless Seed Cherry Cookie again showing off her resinous content, enjoy and Happy new Years..see you next year..DD
View attachment 656091 View attachment 656092 View attachment 656093 View attachment 656094 View attachment 656095
@DoobieDuck I should have worded it differently. Was not really asking for cuts, was just wishsin out loud. :D

You and I have talked and I understand your position clearly. I'm sorry if you felt I was beggin , No worries brother. But I hope I'm still upright and sucking air when the rest of the world gets on board so I can beg you for a cut. :smoking: LOL Much love brother.

Latest posts

Top Bottom