Summer of S1's???

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Howdy farmers!

So I regularly paruse the breeders forums and honestly being new and not in a med state I don't always know what to look for as strong traits in a cross, this due to the fact I have never grown or smoked the original...I notice that many breeders will be dropping a few S1's and BX's etc. soon but how bout some more of those big names?

Many breeders are making amazing crosses with amazing strains, but I've noticed many of the folks really working hard to stabilize a strain before crossing it which is awesome! Would any breeders consider dropping S1's for the newbs when doing outcrosses? I always hear of plans to drop s1's, bx's and what not but I'm sure breeders have so much stock in and out that new crosses are way more appealing and understandably so to the seasoned tongue/eye/grower! Just a thought as I'm gearing up to make some purchases in the upcoming months.... I would love a plethora of og strains to grow as I don't necessarily have the space to cross and grow large amounts and I'm sure there may be a few in my boat.. That and who better to trust/ask than the best breeders/growers aka the Farm. Thanks and :smiley_joint:

true grit

true grit

Nobody? Not trying to step on toes and appear as if the breeders here arent already kicking ass- cuz they are!

For example, the Green Crack listed in the thread above- clone only and the only way I would be able to get seeds would be in a cross and I would have no clue whether they would be dominant or not.

Another for example used in crosses but nothing solid in seed form would be Trainwreck.

Followed perhaps by some Romulan and some folks out there have some og C-99 Cuts as well... maybe I'm just unaware as to where to get these in seed?

I know raskal, swerve and the cali folks are kicking ass on some kush s1's and hopefully chem's too this summer but there are plenty of other elites out there folks could work with that other breeders (big or small) may have hands on.

Top Bottom