Summer Time at The Exotic!!!!

• Thread starter ExoticGenetix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Hey farmers,

Just a little update on what's been poppin at the Exotic....

Spirit In The Sky
(Peyote Purple x Starfighter F2)​

Summer time at the exotic 7

Summer time at the exotic 8

Summer time at the exotic 9

Summer time at the exotic 10

Summer time at the exotic 11

Summer time at the exotic 12

Summer time at the exotic 13

This was an experiment to see if and how the Origional Peyote transferred in an outcrossing given its technical S1 lineage. I have to say that it went well, so far so good. Out of several different ladies... not only was there 0 sketchiness, but they were all very uniform in nature. All of the above pictured photographs are of various phenos rather than just one. I hope you enjoy :)

Crouching Tiger Hidden Alien
(Tigers Milk x Starfighter F2)​

Summer time at the exotic

Summer time at the exotic 2

Summer time at the exotic 3

Summer time at the exotic 4

Summer time at the exotic 5

Summer time at the exotic 6

More to come, stay tuned.......

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

These plants look like waayne grew them and i hope you take that as a compliment ive never smoked neither his or these but as far as pocs are concerned these are right there with the best

Great job Exotic Genetics!!!

B

Burned Haze

Amazing pics man. Trying out 2 of your stains right now (FAB,Essence ) def give you a A+ on description on accuracy . A lot of breeders are full of shit or 1 in 100 keepers or even close to what they are stating .

Anyways looking good :)

BH

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
Looks killer Exotic.:)
These plants look like waayne grew them and i hope you take that as a compliment ive never smoked neither his or these but as far as pocs are concerned these are right there with the best

Great job Exotic Genetics!!!
Amazing pics man. Trying out 2 of your stains right now (FAB,Essence ) def give you a A+ on description on accuracy . A lot of breeders are full of shit or 1 in 100 keepers or even close to what they are stating .

Anyways looking good :)

BH
That crouching tiger is ferocious
Looks killer Exotic.:)
Which pheno of Starfighter f2 are you using? Damn I want these 2 strains already!! Both are looking great!!!
Thank you guys soo much for the good vibes and support....soo very much appreciated!!

As far as the Starfighter F2 used in these mixes....he is my noble steed so to speak. Very stout..robust...and frosty as all gettup..all the way out the fan leaves. Its a Tahoe alien leaner with an emphasis on the Alien all the way. It's really a trip. I told myself I was done using him last to round, but what he brings to the table is so hard to just leave alone lol. I had to give him another go with some new stuff this last go and see what we get. However..I will be hanging him up for a while to explore some new projects here in the very near future. He will be kept around most definatley though...he has done so much for soo many things that it would only be fair that way lol. There are some pics of him in all his glory archived in a few threads if you wanted a sneaky peaky. Not sure which ones but ill post a few pics next time I sit down at the computer so you can check him out as weird as that sounds ;)

Again...thank you all for the stellar support. There will be a few more mixes to come in the next few weeks that the same stud was also used in. Stay tuned.....

Good vibes~~

~Ex

ExoticGenetix

ExoticGenetix

Tight Ass Farmer
It's a shame I miss all this good work by different ppl. Exotic great job.

I'm going to order some seeds one day and ill be sure to grab at least one pack of something from you.

Keep up the beautiful work and MORE PICS! Lol
Thank you Toa, good vibes right back atcha....I got some more shots comin soon ;)

Top Bottom